Is It The Wind?

Tylo

An interesting thing in the yard by my iris bed, don't know if it is natural or not. I do know that area had been cleared of twigs/branches in February.  It is a stick with the bark peeled up with two crossed smaller sticks underneath.  When I see things like this I say, "Hmm."  Truly, I am on my hands and knees in the yard when snakes are not active, I get up close to the debris in my yard.  I've never seen this, but perhaps it is a result of wind. I have mentioned that I have found small, upright sticks in the lawn.  Some small scale things as well as the larger limb/branch manipulation.   Anyone have any thoughts on the photos?

20220315183633(1).jpg

20220315183633(5).jpg

CelticKevin:  You made me laugh!  That movie could have been extremely scary, bad ending I think.

NorthWind:  I am always careful (I've learned my lesson.) I just pay close attention to things that are a bit out of the ordinary around here.  It'll be interesting to see if anything changes after I clean up the yard.  Foliage will fill in and obscure areas (bad), other areas will be clear enough to note unusual things (good.)