SC EP: 169 A gold miner's encounter Part Two

BFFbot

Due to my grandmother passing away I am posting a replay of my show with Bob Garrett. I will be back tomorrow night posting some Members show. Look for that tomorrow night. I hate doing replays but I want to thank the audience for understanding.

In Part Two of my discussion with Bob we talk about some of the behaviors that he witnessed from Sasquatch, as well as some of the stranger things he experienced while out in the woods. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. I discussed with Bob some witness reports on the show and get his take. Bob spent years living off of the land and in the mountains as a gold miner. We were chatting about a lot of things Sasquatch related, we were discussing past guests, I have had on the show to get his opinion on the creatures behavior. I told Bob “it would be great to do a show talking about encounters you had in the beginning, when you were mining and living off of the land, before you really knew about these creatures and behaviors you witnessed.” Bob shared with me some of the best encounters I have ever heard. Bob also shared with me encounters that other miners had in the area. Bob talked about how the Sasquatches in Colorado are different than the ones in Texas. We discussed not only the physical characteristics but also the behaviors between the two. I am still thinking about some of the stuff he shared with me. Some of the encounters might surprise you. Sometimes it is important to go back and discuss why you got into this field before the days of the online Bigfoot world.

If you have had an encounter email me wes@sasquatchchronicles.com

Listen to the Podcast