SC EP:158 Face to face with a Sasquatch in British Columbia

BFFbot

I will be speaking to Warren who is a tribal member from British Columbia. He was in the middle of nowhere on construction site and was working the night shift repairing the roads. He walked up to use the porta potty and thought one of his co-workers were walking up to scare him. He stepped out of the porta potty and hid in the bushes to get the jump on his co-worker when he jumped out to scare him he was face to face with a Sasquatch. Warren was just a few feet away from the creature. He said it vocalized at him in almost an irritated sound. It was a very cold night and he was so close he could see the hot air come out of its mouth. He describes the creatures eyes as having an amber color reflecting back from the moonlight. Warren said "I am 6'5 with my work boots on and this thing towered above me. We sat and looked at each other for what seemed like forever than the creature turned and walked away into the treeline. I heard it break a huge branch with its hands, I ran for my life." The encounter upset Warren so much that he quit that job the next day.

I will also be speaking to Norman who is from GA who had a daytime road crossing. He was heading home on a back country road when a Sasquatch crossed in front of him. Norman says "This thing only took 3 steps to get across a two lane highway."

Listen to the Podcast