BC Sightings Map

langfordbc

I'm not sure if this is ever been posted here, but it was compiled by Kerry Clausen-Kilmury. It's a Google Map with pins associated with all documented reports in BC. Each pin contains the data on the report as well as a link to the original source. It's an incredible resource. Thank you to Kerry.

British Columbia/NWT/Yukon Sasquatch sightings

I see she also has one for all of Canada now too:

Canada Sasquatch Map 2

I know the Bigfoot Mapping Project is creating something similar for all of North America but it has yet to thoroughly map BC reports:

The Bigfoot Mapping Project

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

This is extremely helpful, I want to eventually move into an active location and these maps help narrow down some potential spots. 

Lots of sightings in my area, but my sighting near Dewdney, which is in John Green's database, is missing. Do you know if his files were part of this project?

On 4/7/2022 at 8:41 AM, langfordbc said:

I'm not sure if this is ever been posted here, but it was compiled by Kerry Clausen-Kilmury. It's a Google Map with pins associated with all documented reports in BC. Each pin contains the data on the report as well as a link to the original source. It's an incredible resource. Thank you to Kerry.

British Columbia/NWT/Yukon Sasquatch sightings

I see she also has one for all of Canada now too:

Canada Sasquatch Map 2

I know the Bigfoot Mapping Project is creating something similar for all of North America but it has yet to thoroughly map BC reports:

The Bigfoot Mapping Project

The only 2 American reports included were the Bossburg tracks! I found that funny! My home!