Best Evidence from last 5(ish) years

Sasquatchodon

What does everyone think is some of the best evidence as of late? Let's say the last 5 years or so. As far as I can tell, there hasn't been a ton of footage. Outside of the Expedition Bigfoot Thermal... which idk if we can trust anything from that show... I haven't seen much. The Independence Day footage looks cool, but I doubt it, the legs look too slender compared to Patty and the rest of the body. The nests from the Olympic project are pretty intriguing, that group seems to be doing good work.

There's still a steady flow of sightings, and the occasional footprints, but anything else?

Admin

I’d put my vote in for the nest sites.   While not confirmed to be anything BF related I think they are likely to be and to date our best piece of evidence since the PGF.  

• Upvote 1

This one falls in the ish part of the 5ish years since it's about 10 years old but I think it is the second best recording only behind the Sierra Sounds.  I'm sure most of you have heard it before but for those who haven't, it's incredible.  This was recorded in northern Minnesota and is part of a 30 minute continuous group of howls.  

Here is a YouTube breakdown of the whole 30 minutes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWXp3jAKoI

I will post other items I think are pretty good soon.

[[Template core/global/editor/attachedAudio is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Upvote 1

Wow, northern lights! I hadn't heard these before! What crazy tonalities they captured. It's hard for me to tell if those are the actual sounds or if some of that is the recording device getting overloaded, but some of those sounds take on an almost foghorn aspect, sort of with secondary elements with the original sound...pretty amazing if that's the actual calls thoughs! The sheer strength of the sound would probably get me packing up the gear! Lol

Edited by guyzonthropus

21 hours ago, gigantor said:

Thanks for the mention my friend. We’re doing our best out here and trying to train up a new wave of investigators that will be able to competently walk the forests and follow up reports. Btw, we got a heel impression cast that is a 1-1 match for the wine berry cast from a year ago in the same general area. Camera deployed, now we wait. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

@Sasquatchodon this all falls into a personal preference category imo. What some see as good evidence others immediately shout down. When you think “ best evidence” what does that translate too? Stills, casts, hair, video? 

Personally I’m a material guy, I like evidence I can touch more than watch. My business partner is a VFX guy and a lot can be manipulated on a screen. But casts and hair are tangible , we can examine and scrutinize details and mechanics and structure of those. The Olympic Projects nests for example are a big deal to me. Also we’ve collected several casts over the last 3-4 years.

another big deal, on a completely different spectrum, is how close I think we are at the collective to actually establishing a strong argument for what is referred to as “woo”. And before anyone goes nuts lol we don’t think it’s Bigfoot related at all, it’s a failure of the English language in not having the words for experiancers to use so they can articulate their encounter without the entanglement of the word bigfoot . In a lot of cases they report what they see, using the lexicon they have and the closest thing that fits is Bigfoot. aside from the hair and size the similarities stop there and we’ve got 2 years of actual data using scientific instrumentation to collect hard irrefutable data from several anomalies that were included in BF reports we received. Instead of ignoring them we took a more unorthodox approach and we’re surprised with the results, even more-so that they were repeatable. I’m still camp flesh and blood btw, at least for Sasquatch anyways lol. I’m just far more open minded to some of the more “bizarre” reports, but not exactly all of them. 

• Thanks 1

Last 5 years? Wow, has it been that long since good stuff has come along?

The Olympic project nests are probably the best. The local DNR (WA Dept, Natural Resources) people said they've never seen anything like it before. The Primatologist from Univ. of WA(?) said it looks like a nest you'd find in Africa.

21 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

@Sasquatchodon this all falls into a personal preference category imo. What some see as good evidence others immediately shout down. When you think “ best evidence” what does that translate too? Stills, casts, hair, video? 

Personally I’m a material guy, I like evidence I can touch more than watch. My business partner is a VFX guy and a lot can be manipulated on a screen. But casts and hair are tangible , we can examine and scrutinize details and mechanics and structure of those. The Olympic Projects nests for example are a big deal to me. Also we’ve collected several casts over the last 3-4 years.

another big deal, on a completely different spectrum, is how close I think we are at the collective to actually establishing a strong argument for what is referred to as “woo”. And before anyone goes nuts lol we don’t think it’s Bigfoot related at all, it’s a failure of the English language in not having the words for experiancers to use so they can articulate their encounter without the entanglement of the word bigfoot . In a lot of cases they report what they see, using the lexicon they have and the closest thing that fits is Bigfoot. aside from the hair and size the similarities stop there and we’ve got 2 years of actual data using scientific instrumentation to collect hard irrefutable data from several anomalies that were included in BF reports we received. Instead of ignoring them we took a more unorthodox approach and we’re surprised with the results, even more-so that they were repeatable. I’m still camp flesh and blood btw, at least for Sasquatch anyways lol. I’m just far more open minded to some of the more “bizarre” reports, but not exactly all of them. 

I'm more of a physical evidence guy myself too. I don't totally discount video and audio, there has been some good audio lately... not so much with video.

Could you expand more on what you mean with the "woo" and Bigfoot. Are you suggesting "woo" (and by that I mean one or several unknown phenomena) are independent of Bigfoot activity/reports, but are being misattributed to them? And what do you mean by similar hair and size, are you suggesting there's essentially a "paranomral" entity, that looks similar to Bigfoot, and is independent, but alongside, a flesh and blood creature?

That's an interesting angle I've never heard, I'm curious what you mean. I'm firmly flesh and blood, and don't give the woo stuff much weight, even things like eyeshine I'm pretty skeptical of. I think there's even better evidence for UFO's being extraterrestrial, or something else unknown. But I don't think UFO's and Bigfoot are related at all, no more so than UFO's and deer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sasquatchodon said:

Could you expand more on what you mean with the "woo" and Bigfoot. Are you suggesting "woo" (and by that I mean one or several unknown phenomena) are independent of Bigfoot activity/reports, but are being misattributed to them? And what do you mean by similar hair and size, are you suggesting there's essentially a "paranomral" entity, that looks similar to Bigfoot, and is independent, but alongside, a flesh and blood creature?

yeah, so in short there are encounters that describe sparse hair, eyes that glow of their own volition, seen with or shortly after seeing orbs of light, they vanish into thin air, arms that nearly drag the ground, some reports even mention a gliding/floating movement, and a skinny gangly appearance.

one of the guys on our research team is a 30+ year UFO/AUP investigator, one trip he grabbed his full kit because the whole sighting sounded familiar to him. there have been three sightings that we have immediately followed up on that the area was contaminated with residual radiation that was setting off his Geiger Counter, tri-field meter, and caused some electronics misbehave like static on a zoom H5 audio recorder. cross referencing and working with researcher Stan Gordon from the chestnut ridge in PA we've been able to start the hypothesis that many of the reports that lean into the paranormal aspects of "bigfoot", for lack of any term in the English language, may deserve another look. we're beginning to see a divide in the reports, this is now obvious when one comes in based off of general info from the report. we see at least 2 different phenomena being lumped under 1 banner and much of the data has been lost because researchers scrub those reports and discount them because they are only interested in F&B reports. we're not sure what these "others" are but there is a data pool being gathered and we have had unexplainable readings at 3 of the 5 "anomalous" bigfoot reports, the other two we were able to determine that there was nothing unusual there in the first place after being on site. 

it was a weird being out on the first one. i have had my own experience with bigfoot like creatures, they were quite normal for being what they are imo.  going to a bigfoot sighting area hours after it was reported where they claimed the creature vanished but left prints and partial prints (very very narrow and long in respect to what i consider "typical")  then hearing my partners untinsils starting to click, faster and faster, as we approached the actual site left me perplexed because up to that moment i busted peoples balls about the whole paranormal aspect. this caused a deep dive due to a challenge to my existing paradigm and we began connecting with researchers who had weird reports that they didn't just dump into file 13 and we started to draw parallels. were not sure what this "other" is but it is not Sasquatch at all. some of the features seem to have a bit of a crossover but thats where similarities stop. now, with that said, im forced to take some, but not all, of these more bizarre cases more seriously. 

• Thanks 2