Pets and Sasquatch

Tylo

I'm sure everyone has read reports of dogs reacting to Sasquatch and vice versa.  Bad encounters with harm, good encounters without harm, etc.  I'm wondering if any of you PET owners have witnessed an event between your pet and and what you suspected to be a Sasquatch?  I'm particularly interested in encounters where your pet saw something and you did not.  More precisely, you were in a position where you should have been able to see something clearly and you did not see anything but your pet saw something and his/her behavior changed.

Wasn't something she saw but we both heard and she went from being her normal self to wanting to drag me out of the forest and back to the truck.

@Skinwalker13 Very interesting behavior.  I think Stan Courtney mentioned something like that happened with his dog, of course, that was years ago. Numerous reports of dogs reacting to something. Keep the puppy safe!  : )

oh yeah, im not too worried about her though, she's a 65lb staffy and has no qualms running after bear or coyote. our bear here in wv are really timid, like big massive stray cats. so when she started acting that way it was odd to me.