Bigfoot on google maps?

Wooks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone ever looked on Google maps for a sasquatch either regular view or street view? 

I MAY have found one... mind you where I live my winters force me to sit indoors and I started to look online for evidence on google earth. I know, I get bored up here. Lol! Im going to post the images so you can check it yourselves. Then I can explain why I thought this was not a rock or paridolia (sp?).

Screenshot_20220413-005851_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20220413-005908_Maps.jpg

Here is the closest image:

20220404_234200_IMG_3978.PNG

Admin

wooks1.JPG

You mean the disturbance circled below?

wooks2.JPG

• Thanks 1

Yes. To me I see a water disturbance going from the shore to the left towards the object in the water. 

Admin
7 minutes ago, Wooks said:

Yes. To me I see a water disturbance going from the shore to the left towards the object in the water. 

Yeah, I see what you mean.

• Thanks 1

It's interesting but the resolution being what it is that's about all i can say.

However, with a little imagination I can "see" two legs through the water and possibly a hairline (think "Eddie Munster") on this object's "face" as it turns toward the sun.

When google updates its images, it would be interesting to check to see if this object is stll there.

It is interesting, yes. It could be one.

But if I had to put money down, I would bet it's a stump. Unfortunately, we will never know. Thank you for posting it, though!

My apologies but I see nothing more than a dark spot in a river.   Nothing to lead me to believe it’s BF related.   JMO of course.    

Here is a view oriented at an "apparent" obtuse angle (rather than straight down on the river) and canted so NE is at the top.  The subject, animate or inanimate, is failrly tall sticking out of the water and is casting a curved shadow in the morning sun.

Oriented NE .jpg

Sorry... I dont know how to post very well.  I tried posting a few times but I cant find them. I was wondering if the shadow were actually legs showing thru clear water?  I dont know how clear that water is. But its more likely that its the objects shadow. Ty. 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess the way to narrow it down would be to head out there and fly a drone from near the area as you have the coordinates if anyone has the time and inclination. If the object is still in situ then it's a stump or something. Of course, even if it's moved and you think it's an animal there's really no way to distinguish what animal.

It's an interesting concept though and maybe the street view might be more beneficial on some deep country backroads where the view is of the sides of the roads and the trees. Something might turn up then close to the road. I happen to think drones might be capable of making a good discovery by accident, they'll reveal if the objects are animate and they should be able if they pick something up to get a little closer if the animal is in semi open area.