Base Camp Chris

norseman

I was in a treestand one early morning bow hunting just before sun rise  no wind and had a tree fall behind me . It's freaky when it happens because everything is quiet and

then you hear a loud crash . Once the sun came up I gave some slack to my harness and swung around just to look at it  .

I said yup a dead tree :D

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I was in a treestand one early morning bow hunting just before sun rise  no wind and had a tree fall behind me . It's freaky when it happens because everything is quiet and

then you hear a loud crash . Once the sun came up I gave some slack to my harness and swung around just to look at it  .

I said yup a dead tree :D

Did you mount it?

11 hours ago, norseman said:

Did you mount it?

I should have . If I remember correctly the only other thing I saw that day were squirrels  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

I should have . If I remember correctly the only other thing I saw that day were squirrels  :biggrin:

4A28F543-8E6F-40A9-B48A-97581B0AA767.webp

• Haha 1

I liked that story telling session - thank you Norse.  I appreciate your finding items scattered around the universe (you're better at it than I - and more dedicated).

My personal experience is that our friends will nudge you out if you read the hints.  Scurry you out if the hints go unheeded.  And blast you out if that is what it takes.

• Thanks 1