New 511 Bigfoot hat

norseman

Multicam hat plus Bigfoot patch

511 tactical.

Bigfoot has been lifting rocks and arm wrestling! The poor logger in the red plaid!

🤣

(Sorry, had to share!)

DF693268-F962-4F8F-BEB1-CB0012FA64BB.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SasquatchPA said:

Great looking hat. Is it solid or mesh back?

solid Velcro back

• Thanks 1

I bought a few 511 web belts a few years ago on clearance at Gander Mountain or Field and Stream or some such and they were wonderful, held up great, can hang a pistol without getting all jacked up etc. I still wear them. I think I spent $25 each?

Anywho, found a number on the belt, and then found they were made in China and you could buy them by the gross for about $0.50 each or thereabouts.

So I bought a gross and sold them at a flea market and made a few hundred bucks and now I have more 511 belts then I'll ever need.

Two life lessons from that.

Don't ever contract with anyone for manufacturing, they'll just say thank you and add it to their inventory and sell it without you, big things and small things. Just ask Honda. This probably applies to other countries as well.

When 511 sells something interesting, it's probably already sold via some other outlet without the tactical product markup.

Grouchy old skeptical a-hole talking. Maybe your takeaways are better than mine.