Ontario Bigfoot Groups?

MegWhite

Hey Guys!

I have loved finding BFF and have already learned so much from so many of you! As I’ve posted before, I’m not an active field researcher but hope to someday get to that point! Right now, I’m researching, studying, listening and absorbing as much knowledge I can on the topic of Sasquatch/Bigfoot. 

I have found a Bigfoot group I am now part of in my home province of New Brunswick, which has been amazing! I get back home often and have spent much more time out in the woods there then I ever have here in Ontario… as of yet! 

Where are the Ontario Bigfoot groups at?! I’m looking to engage and learn with people close to me geographically but can’t seem to find much! 

is there a need for an Ontario group and are there others here who feel the same and would be interested in one?! 

• Upvote 1

I'm only aware of Southern Sasquatch Ontario, a teacher I believe, who regularly posts on YouTube, and TimberGiantBigfoot, another YouTuber, but is posting less these days.  Maybe they could help in finding groups in your area.  

6 minutes ago, Trooper1410 said:

I'm only aware of Southern Sasquatch Ontario, a teacher I believe, who regularly posts on YouTube, and TimberGiantBigfoot, another YouTuber, but is posting less these days.  Maybe they could help in finding groups in your area.  

Thank you! Will check that out shortly:)