For Huntster

norseman

Nothing new in the video, but something he said that I've thought about before was the auburn or red hair Zana was covered with. 

Red hair in a "100% sub-Saharan African"? Very rare. When it does occur, it tends to be caused by a form of albinism.

So let's review:

1) Zana was a homo sapien who had hypertrichosis, which occurs in one of @ 5 billion people

2) Zana was a 6'6" tall woman, which is so off the charts that I can't even find the odds in a Google search

3) Zana could run as fast or faster than a horse........that's at least 30 mph or more

4) Zana slept outside in sub-freezing temperatures, without clothing, for nearly 20 winters.........more, counting the years before her capture

5) Two DNA studies have concluded that Zana was "100% sub-Saharan Homo sapien"; the first allowing the possibility of a genetic line of antiquity, and the second ruling that possibility out.

6) Yet, the auburn color of the hair covering her body is so rare among African genetics that it is also some sort of albinism.

The authors of the second DNA analysis say that Zana was descended from African slaves imported during the Ottoman slave trade period. Mystery over. 

I say that whether she was an almasty or a homo sapien, the story of Zana is absolutely fantastic, and the more people say that she was homo sapien, the more fantastic it's getting...........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1