Illinois Man Shares Video of 140 Bigfoot Prints Near a Creek - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

Admin

Already spotted human prints

Dunno bout this one chief 

I see the comments are disabled, that's probably a good call lol

Edited by Marty

Admin
3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Already spotted human prints

Dunno bout this one chief 

I see the comments are disabled, that's probably a good call lol

I agree, moved it for entertainment purposes.

• Upvote 1

IDK, Illinois Sasquatch is a legit researcher, far as I can tell. Don't look much different than what NorthWind and I find in the mud. It is true that I would have liked more measurements and a look around the area and more details. I would have liked a few slow close-up shots. Would have liked the Big Picture on the whole sandbar and area. Like, what's around there? How far out are the prints from where humans regularly go? How much forest is around, where does the water go? What's upstream and what's downstream? Is this an area that humans go swimming or fishing? All of those questions have to be factored in.

Could be human, could be something else. What I do see is miserable ground to walk on with bare feet! If they're human, then they're kinda dumb, LOL. Guess I'm on the fence with these. I did see some mounding of sand behind the toes on some of the prints, but not much evidence of mid-tarsal breaks? What I do know is that the guy does get some very interesting stuff and he's pretty committed; he's out there all the time. Can any of us be fooled or mistaken? Sure! But while I am uncertain about these prints, I do think the researcher is legit. I've been following his channel for a while now.

Edited by Madison5716

Straight up look like people feet, you can even see archways 

Probably some hikers or hippies

I'm not questioning him as a researcher, but this conclusion is way off mark while being as obvious as it is

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Marty said:

Straight up look like people feet, you can even see archways 

Probably some hikers or hippies

I'm not questioning him as a researcher, but this conclusion is way off mark while being as obvious as it is

I feel like as much as we, the BF community, proclaim false trackways as legit, we will proclaim  legit trackways as false.     By saying this, all I mean to imply is that we do not know anything definitively one way or another.  Until we do, we will get things wrong.   So let us be skeptical but not over critical in that we do not know.    

• gigantor featured this topic

They look too human. The toes do not have that spread. The going of back and forth almost seems what ever made these tracks. Is thinking of crossing the creek. If it was these creatures tracks. It would not even hesitate to cross the creek. It seems to set up in my opinion.

It also could have been the print of a prospector washing their Indian arrowhead stone. He even says in the video that the area is known for arrowhead stones. Wearing shoes in this matter of soil might not sink. But being barefooted might be different in our human feet in that material of soil. I would think that our feet would grip differently. That we would dig in deeper to push off.

Thinking that the creatures lift their legs as they step, rather then push off. So when they step down all there weight is on the foot that is stepping down. Making it more define. Kind of like a march.  Unless when running. Then the details in the prints just blurs. 

Admin
On 5/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I feel honored 🎖  Down vote from the chief. Lol. 

You're welcone :)

• Thanks 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic