Book by Thinker Thunker: How to Find and Film a Bigfoot: An exercise in critical thinking

MikeZimmer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. Not a fan, but he does have an interesting take on the subject. 

2 hours ago, norseman said:

His logic is flawed. No footage will ever convince science.

You beat me to it. 

• Thanks 1

What is Thinker Thunker’s background?  Does he have any formal training in biomechanics or anything related to anatomy?  

The only reason that I ask is because of how he acted in his snit fit video after Les Stroud dared to say that some of his photoshop morphing videos were not the final say on the subject.  

He acted more like someone who has a professional background in what he does as opposed to a amateur enthusiast.

I enjoy his videos. But as always, you have to understand his opinions are just that...opinions.

9 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

I enjoy his videos. But as always, you have to understand his opinions are just that...opinions.

I understand that… however, going off that video… I don’t believe that he does.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

What is Thinker Thunker’s background?  Does he have any formal training in biomechanics or anything related to anatomy?  

The only reason that I ask is because of how he acted in his snit fit video after Les Stroud dared to say that some of his photoshop morphing videos were not the final say on the subject.  

He acted more like someone who has a professional background in what he does as opposed to a amateur enthusiast.

pretty sure hes the one who swears Timbergiants crock wearing nut cracking jogger thing is 1000pct a bigfoot.  i get confused there are so many video experts..... 

Yes indeed he is ... enjoy this sillyness. 

Edited by Maxwell Tarpley

Also, in regards to TT... anyone who vexes Todd Standing so much gets extra credit points from me.

Edited by CelticKevin

12 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

Also, in regards to TT... anyone who vexes Todd Standing so much gets extra credit points from me.

and now he is yet another International "Author" , more power to him or anyone . but it gets comical.