Bob Kiviat Attacks Bigfoot!

Grubfingers

Here he is Bob Kiviat the man that thinks he has proven the Patterson film (the holy grail of bigfootism) was indeed a hoax. He’s closed the case on the Patterson Gimlin but hypocritically or not Bob Kiviat says the Jacobs photo is NOT a bear or a hoax? There’s even been some Deep South Bigfooter’s that have labeled the Jacobs photo as a hoax? Whatever they all were when looking at all the evidence and arguments on both sides the mystery is indeed very confusing.

Admin

Never heard of Kiviat, I wonder why he doesn't come here and show us his "proof".

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Never heard of Kiviat, I wonder why he doesn't come here and show us his "proof".

I think this is what he’s talking about and it doesn’t look like smoking gun proof to me?

7C42D3DE-3514-4FA1-BF9F-C90213302B06.thumb.jpeg.70a5a78d9469b03777f46af5cfbf088b.jpeg
Somebody said in the past it was a coincidence that Roger Pattersons drawing of the hunters encounter in his book looks like but did not come from Kuntsler’s sketch from True magazine in 1960. That might be a little sketchy?

EC2DE830-58BB-474D-9B20-23BC116E039D.jpeg.a62efc80bda64558af8e09b77756eb82.jpeg

Then the thing from Pennsylvania you know in the same stance leaning a little more forward except without the right arm. Is that a coincidence ? 🤷‍♂️ 

70BF9827-DCC2-4B0E-B8F4-5A23928ECDDD.thumb.png.90d0489c470427579ce856a4c59a0e2a.png

We can’t overlook the zipper as in the Worlds Greatest Hoax Film? 😮 Nah seriously I don’t believe either were hoaxes.

• Upvote 1

There doesn't seem to be any new information used to reinforce his personal opinions about the PGF or the Jacob's photo. Personally I don't agree with his opinion.

On 6/15/2022 at 8:09 PM, Hoekler73 said:

Personally I don't agree with his opinion.

7A2436A5-D8CA-4D74-89DF-DDD894126CAE.thumb.png.4bf0ce29ac5b2a2552440529edb0dd88.png

What’s the deal with the zippers? I’ve heard so many people draw the conclusion that it’s not real because of the zipper? For the life of me I can’t see a clear picture of a zipper? Is it just because people don’t think Bigfoot is real so there has to be a zipper?

• Upvote 1

Admin
3 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

What’s the deal with the zippers?

Kiviat is obviously a fool.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

7A2436A5-D8CA-4D74-89DF-DDD894126CAE.thumb.png.4bf0ce29ac5b2a2552440529edb0dd88.png

What’s the deal with the zippers? I’ve heard so many people draw the conclusion that it’s not real because of the zipper? For the life of me I can’t see a clear picture of a zipper? Is it just because people don’t think Bigfoot is real so there has to be a zipper?

Good thing you didn't see a zipper. That has been debunked along time ago. 

Even me a non believer thought that was ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/17/2022 at 5:51 AM, Grubfingers said:

You can't see a zipper because there isn't one lol

• Upvote 1

That first video has a person with a Reconyx brand camera. The model is of the RapidFire series which has been out of production for many years. Too bad they don't use up to date video teasers.

Why waste time with 'Coast to Coast'?   C-C is a disinformation site. I have never listened to C-C.  Years ago, C-C did episodes about buried Sasquatch bodies. The radio actor was named 'Bugs' or 'Buggs'. Something like that. The stories about the buried bodies went on and on. It was a hoax.  C--C horse feathers, then and now.

When new experts show up, I assume that their retirement monies are insufficient so they jump on the entertainment band wagon to make a few bucks.

Edited by Catmandoo
more text
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

People have a hard time accepting the Patterson film because they think there is no Bigfoot. For the same reason it’s easy to call the Jacobs photo a bear but it’s labeled to this day as a hoax in some places because it can’t be a bear. Just because nobody knows why the second photo looks like a leprechaun with his head on the ground about to do a somersault? I’m calling both Bigfoot.

Art Bell should have asked Kiviat some technical questions. Such as what the Intermembral Index number was for the figure in the PGF, and if the person that said they were the one in the film would have the same IM number. 

He also should have explained to Kiviat the suit material needed to show muscle movement wasn't even available in 1967, and then asked him if the film is a hoax, where did the material that didn't yet exist come from. 

I must have dozed off when the "damning evidence" was talked about. 

• Upvote 1