Jack Osbourne's Night of Terror: Bigfoot

Admin

Ozzy's son?

Admin

:lol:  

Never knew he was interested in the subject.

Admin

May be a pay per view type thing (I never watch anything on Amazon so I am not sure how this works), but here is the link for the show:

https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Osbournes-Night-Terror-Bigfoot/dp/B09PRSMLCZ

We watched it last night on Discovery+. Jack is amusing and Jason Mewes has a large amount of energy. The show was pleasant but I would not recommend spending money to watch it. If you already have one of the pay services and have nothing else to do, go for it.

Dr. Mayor plays a role in it (shares equipment with Jack and Jason at the start of their journey and later pulls together some eye witnesses). Surprise surprise, they did not see bigfoot. 

We watched it last night , Have enjoyed Jacks paranormal shows and of course the funny show he did with mom and dad was hilarious. 

The Jay and Silent Bob dude was funny but this felt like an advertisement for hunting bigfoot and the tools you can buy.to hunt said bigfoot .

seemed also to be  just more knocking and yelling in the woods with cool night scopes/vision  

But Idaho sure looks beautiful and Jack is a cool dude. 

Admin
16 hours ago, DrPSH said:

Surprise surprise, they did not see bigfoot. 

SPOILER ALERT!!!!   :lol:

On Amazon it says Season 1, Episode 1. Is this going to be an ongoing series?

I really liked the show. Did not like the sounds that they were hearing. Sounded way to familiar with what we heard on expedition bigfoot. That sound is way to new. But did like that infra sound micro phone. Would like to have a very portable one rather then carry a laptop hooked up to it. Good show! 

On 6/28/2022 at 4:01 PM, ShadowBorn said:

I really liked the show. Did not like the sounds that they were hearing. Sounded way to familiar with what we heard on expedition bigfoot. That sound is way to new. But did like that infra sound micro phone. Would like to have a very portable one rather then carry a laptop hooked up to it. Good show! 

That’s because they usually add those sounds in during post production.  They probably used the same sound effects.  I think that the same people did both shows.

I only watched part of the show, but the microphone that they showed looked like a measurement mic.  If that model they had is the one that I think that it is… it can measure down to about 300 hz.  

Measuring infrasound (below 20 hz) takes pretty specialized equipment.  Gras Acoustic has a specialized microphone to detect below 20Hz, but it’s pricey as all get out.  Considering their big piece of equipment was a 25 dollar toy parabolic recorder from Amazon…I would be surprised if they shelled out the money for a Gras.  It would be awesome if they did though, because it’ll would love to see one on action.  

Oh, and Mewes is high as a kite in one scene.  That was actually kind of funny.

They first sound they heard was a Jack ass bray. 200%. Evidently someone in the valley below is breeding mules. 

The second sound was a canid I think. But not sure.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, 7.62 said:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and they got some interesting recordings . 

Thanks for sharing it’s on my list for things to watch next weekend. I’m a big fan of Ozzy! Next Monday I head for the PNW for a month long adventure that will get me stoked!

Edited by Grubfingers