Alaska Bigfoot

norseman

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 5:12 PM, Dave said:

They seem to be the most aggressive in Alaska.  It probably has a lot to do with how remove it is.

......,or that they're constantly being harassed by grizzlies.........

• Like 1

Really enjoyed it Norseman.  Even though they did not see nothing. We all had a chance to discover what they did on their travels.

On 7/11/2022 at 9:12 PM, Dave said:

They seem to be the most aggressive in Alaska.  It probably has a lot to do with how remove it is.

Since everything is big in Alaska. They have to be the Apex in that wilderness. Just my opinion. I wish I could live in that type of wilderness, but I would die along with my family. Being that I am a city dweller. There is no room for my type there.  

I just enjoy these types of Documentaries.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2022 at 7:56 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Really enjoyed it Norseman.  Even though they did not see nothing. We all had a chance to discover what they did on their travels.

Since everything is big in Alaska. They have to be the Apex in that wilderness. Just my opinion. I wish I could live in that type of wilderness, but I would die along with my family. Being that I am a city dweller. There is no room for my type there.  

I just enjoy these types of Documentaries.

Same here. I would love the isolation, but I'd be face down in two weeks in some creek with a grizzly gnawing on me.

• Upvote 1