Mountain Beast Mysteries

Cdnsasfan

I've been following this channel for some time. He puts out good content and doesn't try to sensationalize it or anything like that, very level headed fellow.  Here is one of the more recent episodes with world champion taxidermist Ken Walker.

Mountain Beast Mysteries is a channel dedicated to providing information and stories on the subjects of Bigfoot (also known as Sasquatch) and conspiracy theories relating to it. Do you want to see the best examples of Bigfoot caught on video? Do you want to enjoy hours of free Bigfoot documentary content? If the answer is yes then you have come to the right place!

I also enjoy Justin Chernipeski's channel which I subscribed to this past year. I like his sensible enthusiasm and open-mindedness seasoned with skepticism. It's why I would include him on my Dream Team as referenced in another post elsewhere in Bigfoot Forums. His camera work is not all over the place. That is one reason I stop watching so many videos on other channels. He has a much better delivery - no senseless drama and exaggerated effects. His own great drone footage and film of some hotspots in the Canadian wilderness is a relaxing experience in itself.

• Upvote 1