How Does Bigfoot View Humans?

Guest KentuckyApeman

Guest KentuckyApeman

After mulling over dozens of various accounts on why BF reacts to people in various manners, it ocurred to me:

Why do we expect this creature to respond as we assume it should? In other words, why doesn't it look at us, as we look at other humans? How do they see us?

Well lets see....we have advanced technology, lights, strange sounds, vehicles, communication, strong social groups, etc. All that may be somewhat intimidating to a creature that lives so close to the earth.

Maybe BF see's us as some form of 'magical being'?

Well to be honest most of them probably have never and will never see a human, so they must see us as a weird-looking smaller version of themselves I guess? It might actually be just as profound for them to see us as it would be for one of us to see them!

maybe theyre all out there posting on the HFF?happy.gif

i dont know if they see us as magical, but i figure if out there, they may be very well aware of those mystical" boom sticks" they see us dropping deer,turkeys,bears etc. with.

perhaps,much further back in the woods, the more skeptical BF deny the possibility of our existence biggrin.gif

How does Bigfoot view humans ?

An impossible question to answer...for a whole lot of reasons.

mainly just speculation all in good fun for the sake of discussion, it'll be ok.wink.gif

Guest PaulGT3

I heard the HFF is sponsored by the HRO. When they go in the field to do research they use Day Vision Goggles and FLBV (Forward Looking Beer Vision)

I heard the HFF is sponsored by the HRO. When they go in the field to do research they use Day Vision Goggles and FLBV (Forward Looking Beer Vision)

Don't forget the bignoculars.

laugh.gifpretty good paul, but i wonder if they also use zagnut bars to draw us into the FLBV camera trap stationwink.gif

Guest KentuckyApeman

mainly just speculation all in good fun for the sake of discussion, it'll be ok.wink.gif

Or, perhaps a deeper look at their elusive behavior.

If this is a creature that has a basic language, is able to avoid us 'dumb' humans for eons, yet is within our vicinity, etc. Maybe their cognitive thinking is more developed than a cougar or bear? They are walking upright, correct?

I'm not saying they look up at the stars and pontificate the meaning of life. Just that they may not see us as we would think they do.

Or, perhaps a deeper look at their elusive behavior.

If this is a creature that has a basic language, is able to avoid us 'dumb' humans for eons, yet is within our vicinity, etc. Maybe their cognitive thinking is more developed than a cougar or bear? They are walking upright, correct?

I'm not saying they look up at the stars and pontificate the meaning of life. Just that they may not see us as we would think they do.

you may very well be onto something.

my "just speculation" post was basically in response to the "impossible question to answer" post by lesmore.

les is correct in the fact we cant really know the answer ( for whatever reasons) , my point was no, we cant really know,but it wouldnt hurt to make a

"guess-timation" for the sake of the discussion.

if there are deeper looks to be had, then folks may be open to that discussion as well . enjoythumbsup.gif

Edited by slicktrick

Guest RedRatSnake

maybe there all out there posting on the HFF?

Hi Gang

They do talk about us ~ http://zapatopi.net/bsa/#ms

"The Bureau of Sasquatch Affairs' mission is to enhance the quality of life, promote economic and ecological opportunity, and to carry out the responsibility to protect and improve the trust assets of Sasquatch, Sasquatch culture and Cascadian native hominoids. We will accomplish this through the delivery of quality services, maintaining government-to-Sasquatch relationships within the spirit of Sasquatch self-determination."

Guest KentuckyApeman

Hi Gang

They do talk about us ~ http://zapatopi.net/bsa/#ms

"The Bureau of Sasquatch Affairs' mission is to enhance the quality of life, promote economic and ecological opportunity, and to carry out the responsibility to protect and improve the trust assets of Sasquatch, Sasquatch culture and Cascadian native hominoids. We will accomplish this through the delivery of quality services, maintaining government-to-Sasquatch relationships within the spirit of Sasquatch self-determination."

Ok, I think I know where you're going with this.

They deserve a seat at the UN?