I'm not on the website everyday but check it at least 5 times a week

I still have hope that one day a member will say I finally got a good very clear video or picture of a Sasquatch . Not thermal but a daytime video or pic clear as day .

How cool would that be :D to see it posted here by a bigfoot forums member 

• Upvote 1

I agree. I've come to the conclusion that a ohoto or video isn't going to prove anything to Science, or even lead to discovery, but I enjoy seeing them myself........at least, those few that I think are the real thing.

I agree also. I enjoy pics and videos. I also recently found that I like to listen to podcasts. 

After the season end of Expedition Bigfoot, I've been bingewatching These Woods Are Haunted. And while the sasquatch masks seem overly horrific to boost that scary vibe I find it interesting that they use actual pics and audio in some cases. 

Has anyone hear ever seen one that looks even remotely close to what they depict? It make Rick Dyers tent video hoax look like a fashion model by comparison! 

1 hour ago, guyzonthropus said:

After the season end of Expedition Bigfoot, I've been bingewatching These Woods Are Haunted. And while the sasquatch masks seem overly horrific to boost that scary vibe I find it interesting that they use actual pics and audio in some cases. 

Has anyone hear ever seen one that looks even remotely close to what they depict? It make Rick Dyers tent video hoax look like a fashion model by comparison! 

I've never seen one or heard one.

On 7/9/2022 at 6:40 PM, guyzonthropus said:

It sounds interesting. I like listening to podcasts about Bigfoot and other cryptids as well. I like listening to encounters that are more unsettling or spooky. They’re good to listen but I hope I never experience anything like them. I’ve had one encounter and it was from far away. I used to wish I had seen it closer, but after listening to all the scarier accounts I wonder if maybe I was actually lucky.

I would enjoy that very much as well. 

I do enjoy listening to the sounds provided by members here.