Saw this online, what do you think?

Madison5716

Just found this in YT shorts. What do you think? As usual, there's no additional information that I can find. Looks like possible drone photography. Legs look interesting, but without other info, it's probably a hoax. 

Edited by Madison5716

Another brief clip that gives little more than a teasing snippet. I doubt ANY of these clips that have a clear view but NEVER hold on the subject or follow it. 

It looks iffy! does look like a person. Without it being investigated we would never know. I say that it looks like a person by the way it is walking. Is that it is not sure of its footing. The creature seems like it is just being way to careful where it is walking. Just think that a creature that is comfortable in the wilderness should be well adjusted on how it places its feet.

We see patty and how she glides. Well, I just believe that most of these creatures have that glide to them. No matter in what type of environment. They just know where they are going to place their feet next without looking. Oh well, that's my explanation to why I believe that it may be a person.

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well, I just believe that most of these creatures have that glide to them.

I hope I get to see that someday!

Just playing online looking at bigfooty stuff and this popped up. Didn't think it was too interesting, but there's not much going on here right now, so why not.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

It looks iffy! does look like a person. Without it being investigated we would never know. I say that it looks like a person by the way it is walking. Is that it is not sure of its footing. The creature seems like it is just being way to careful where it is walking. Just think that a creature that is comfortable in the wilderness should be well adjusted on how it places its feet.

We see patty and how she glides. Well, I just believe that most of these creatures have that glide to them. No matter in what type of environment. They just know where they are going to place their feet next without looking. Oh well, that's my explanation to why I believe that it may be a person.

While I'm not disagreeing with what you said, also consider it's snow covered and on a slight incline. Maybe it's worse being on two legs as opposed to four when it comes to that, dunno.

It does look like a person though, but would like to see a size comparison

Edited by Marty

4 hours ago, Marty said:

size comparison

This would make it real. It is hard to hide an 8' person walking around in town or in a city. So, if they did a size comparison it would be a great help.

I also noticed the somewhat hesitant gait of the creature walking up the hillside. I contrast this with what I am remembering of video footage taken by 3 hikers of a bipedal creature walking down (vs up) a fairly steep incline of a very snowy mountainside. In that video the creature looked like it was taking a brisk walk in Central Park. Yet it was going downhill on what must have been icy terrain. I will try to find that footage. Nonetheless, thank you, @Madison5716 for sharing the clip, I appreciate the chance to view it.

• Thanks 1

BFF Patron

The way it is leveraging its arm up to counterbalance against slipping and taking careful almost tiptoe baby steps at one point is suspect

to me, not saying BF can't be Baryshnikov but it would have been more authentic with a tight rope and balancing pole maybe like a Wallenda

;) (like maybe being uber careful not to rip the crotch out of an expensive rental suit while on a snowy slope).  Moral of the story, wear your

microspikes when filming BF hoax films next time! :D   Nice find, nice music

Edited by bipedalist

Meh… I may have fired a warning shot at it to see if Todd Standing’s head popped out of a suit faster than a Jack in the box on crack…..

• Haha 1