Bindercon 2022

WanderingLorax

Is anyone going to the Dr John Bindernagel memorial Sasquatch conference in Courtnay B.C. On Oct 29th? I have a room reservation already, just waiting to buy tickets to see if my friend and research partner can make it. Tickets are $40 each. 
My friend is good friends with Kerry Clausen Kilmury, she’s doing the ticket sales, and has done extensive mapping of Bigfoot sightings across western Canada. It looks like a fun time. 
I thought it would be cool to meet some members if anyone else is attending.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WanderingLorax said:

Is anyone going to the Dr John Bindernagel memorial Sasquatch conference in Courtnay B.C. On Oct 29th? I have a room reservation already, just waiting to buy tickets to see if my friend and research partner can make it. Tickets are $40 each. 
My friend is good friends with Kerry Clausen Kilmury, she’s doing the ticket sales, and has done extensive mapping of Bigfoot sightings across western Canada. It looks like a fun time. 

I can’t go to Canada any more….🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, norseman said:

I can’t go to Canada any more….🤷‍♂️

I couldn't go there for @ 20 years. I paid the Canadian government $1000, and now I can go again. They're just like any other cabal. Money talks.

@norseman I got the stupid vaccine when my wife had to get it. I got the awesome ear ring from it also. Some days it’s not bad, barely noticeable even. Other days though, I can barely hear. 

On 9/5/2022 at 4:33 PM, WanderingLorax said:

First I have heard of it, but that is not very far from me, so I will probably mark it on my calendar and contact the person mentioned above. I don't see a link to information on you post though. Did I miss it?

6 hours ago, WanderingLorax said:

Thanks for this. Unless something changes, it looks like I’m not going either. I thought it was a single dose. I won’t get a “booster”. 

Not a topic I usually discuss on this forum, but there are all sorts of reasons not to get a booster, and I can provide links to solid research information if someone wants it. PM me.

Information from a local paper in the region of Courtenay: https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/news/comox-valley-sasquatch-researchers-memory-lives-on-with-bigfoot-conference/

• Upvote 1

As I remember, Dr John Bindernagel kept a database of footprints. It showed a bell-shaped curve when it came to foot size which is what one would expect to occur in nature.

Whatever became of his database?

8 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

First I have heard of it, but that is not very far from me, so I will probably mark it on my calendar and contact the person mentioned above. I don't see a link to information on you post though. Did I miss it?

I saw it on Facebook. Sasquatch Island is Tom Sewids group, and he is putting on Bindercon. Hope that helps. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
On 9/11/2022 at 7:07 AM, WanderingLorax said:

I saw it on Facebook. Sasquatch Island is Tom Sewids group, and he is putting on Bindercon. Hope that helps. 

Its great if you have a WA/MI enhanced drivers license or passport, not so great as @norseman said with covid restrictions, or has Canada finally lightened up? 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, bipedalist said:

Its great if you have a WA/MI enhanced drivers license or passport, not so great as @norseman said with covid restrictions, or has Canada finally lightened up? 

Canada has not lightened. We have a friend that is a border patrol agent, he says Canada is expected to announce lighter restrictions this month. But, I doubt it will make vaccines a non-requirement. Maybe when Canada feels the hit of less tourist dollars, if they do. 

On 9/5/2022 at 4:33 PM, WanderingLorax said:

Here is one of her older maps. She has updated it quite extensively since then.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1Vn7_b6GG9HKEzCiFKhy7voQdXSiW1A3r&ll=56.63606968611187%2C-123.51469867533399&z=5&fbclid=IwAR1-UMDUQma9O0fMZG3dbMl2YLRNCKd8Piy-qFII7_7l1Q_QCd5lrAkCoI4

• Upvote 1