Why Does Bigfoot Eat Only The Liver From The Deer

Guest para ape

Guest para ape

I know this has probably been discussed before.Does anyone else think that this is weird?Like I said,there is so much weirdnes associated with this creature.It just doesn't make sense!If an animal as large as bigfoot was hungry,why would it only eat the liver from a deer and just leave the rest of the meat.Such a small amount couldn't possibly sustain such a large creature.There is no known animal that I can think of that does this.They eat all of the meat and only leave the bones!

Maybe bigfoot just like the liver as a snack.The BFRO has their own explanation that the liver is high in protein.I don't think that has anything to do with it.Sasfooty has related in her personal experiences with these creatures that eat VERY LITTLE food which is absolutely weird.What are some your thoughts on why the creature eat on the liver.

BF eat whatever they wish to eat.

Liver is high protein, but BF also eat other parts of their kill, and they eat plants.

They also love fruit, having been known to strip a tree of all of the just ripened fruit the night *before* the owner had planned on doing the exact same thing for canning. The tree's owner told us all about losing all of their fruit here on this forum, and I felt so sorry for them. :blink: An *entire* tree stripped of fruit. :unsure:

I don't remember if the topic came up here or on the other forum that was closed, but I vividly remember it being discussed.

Other posters also came forward about losing their fruit, apples, all kinds of stuff to BF..

Most predatory animals consentrate on the parts of their prey that have "the most bang for the effort". It's a proven fact that a diet of Moose or fish in certain latitudes will actually cause starvation in humans, as there is not enough fat in the tissue to stustain caloric output over time.

Ungulate Livers as well as a variety of Mushrooms fills this nutrient "void" quite nicely. As do duck & goose livers.

Guest krakatoa

Because bigfoot's mom is punishing him.

Because deer liver is high in metachlorians.

Because bigfoot needs something to go with all his onions.

Because deer pate is the fastest path to every femme 'foot's heart.

Because 'foot knows this activity will bake para ape's brain.

Because bigfoot's mom is punishing him.

Because deer liver is high in metachlorians.

Because bigfoot needs something to go with all his onions.

Because deer pate is the fastest path to every femme 'foot's heart.

Because 'foot knows this activity will bake para ape's brain.

You forgot one!

Because Bigfoot's Mom got tired of chasing him with the bottle of Cod Liver oil!! :lol:

The OP should win some kind of "cart before the horse" prize. How in the Sam Hill has it been established that bigfoots only eat the livers of the deer they kill?

The OP should win some kind of "cart before the horse" prize. How in the Sam Hill has it been established that bigfoots only eat the livers of the deer they kill?

Fair point Saskeptic! :)

Guest BuzzardEater

I think livers are pretty concentrated food, with easy access and no bones. It makes sense to eat up the organ meat first as it can spoil the rest and it goes off quickly. It contains a lot of water weight, too. Once gutted the deer should be easy to handle for transport.

Not to derail, but I wonder where they get thier calcium? I would have guessed that massive bones would need massive calcium to develop and then to maintain?

A couple thoughts on this, and thinking out loud a bit.

Indians ate the heart, brains and liver of fresh killed game. They considered this to give them the heart, power and courage of the animal killed. They were also reported to eat the hearts and livers of their enemies again to acquire the courage of their enemies. The reported close relationship between Indians and BF could one have copied the other?

A young BF starting on solid food, the liver a very vitamin rich, easy digestible, and palatable fist solid food.

I don't know whether they only eat the liver or not. However, I was told that they can run for long periods of time without tiring, because they eat liver. I just laughed about it until I ran across this article a couple of years ago.

“Liver’s as-yet-unidentified anti-fatigue factor makes it a favorite with athletes and bodybuilders. The factor was described by Benjamin K. Ershoff, PhD, in a July 1951 article published in the Proceedings for the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine.

Ershoff divided laboratory rats into three groups. The first ate a basic diet, fortified with 11 vitamins. The second ate the same diet, along with an additional supply of vitamin B complex. The third ate the original diet, but instead of vitamin B complex received 10 percent of rations as powdered liver.

A 1975 article published in Prevention magazine described the experiment as follows: “After several weeks, the animals were placed one by one into a drum of cold water from which they could not climb out. They literally were forced to sink or swim. Rats in the first group swam for an average 13.3 minutes before giving up. The second group, which had the added fortifications of B vitamins, swam for an average of 13.4 minutes. Of the last group of rats, the ones receiving liver, three swam for 63, 83 and 87 minutes. The other nine rats in this group were still swimming vigorously at the end of two hours when the test was terminated. Something in the liver had prevented them from becoming exhausted. To this day scientists have not been able to pin a label on this anti-fatigue factor.â€â€