Neanderthal tooth marks

norseman

The piece reads like global warming alarmist propaganda. The temperature 28k years ago varied by a few degrees and glacial maximum wasn't a hot peak it was a cold peak. And the temp only swung a few degrees C over the years. The cave bear lived through dozens of such temperature swings in the years it was in Europe.

It seems extremely unlikely that temperature swings towards warm would do anything to the population but help. But you know what would hurt? Humans almost exclusively killing the female bears and cubs.

12 minutes ago, Doodler said:

The piece reads like global warming alarmist propaganda. The temperature 28k years ago varied by a few degrees and glacial maximum wasn't a hot peak it was a cold peak. And the temp only swung a few degrees C over the years. The cave bear lived through dozens of such temperature swings in the years it was in Europe.

It seems extremely unlikely that temperature swings towards warm would do anything to the population but help. But you know what would hurt? Humans almost exclusively killing the female bears and cubs.

What doesn’t read like that anymore?

It wouldn’t hurt me. I would not lay judgement on my ancestors trying to survive. We needed the cave!

• Upvote 1