A little help

Somerset

On 12/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, norseman said:

“Honey….. I wanna go to America and hang out in the woods with rednecks with guns and search for a mythic man ape”.

🫣🤣

Can you drop me at the shops on your way would be the probable reply.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Somerset said:

Can you drop me at the shops on your way would be the probable reply.

Okay, fair trade!

Keep in touch.

• Like 1

Think plenty have managed it from the UK. I've prodded around the Pine Barrens and Green Swamp when on vacation. 

Still have that ultimate PNW roadtrip to take however. Sooner rather than later I hope.

1 hour ago, MarkGlasgow said:

Think plenty have managed it from the UK. I've prodded around the Pine Barrens and Green Swamp when on vacation. 

Still have that ultimate PNW roadtrip to take however. Sooner rather than later I hope.

Do it when you are as young as you can be. The PNW forests can really kick your gluteal region if you are not in decent shape. Or worse, if you are not prepared for anything. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

On 12/16/2022 at 12:40 AM, NorthWind said:

Do it when you are as young as you can be. The PNW forests can really kick your gluteal region if you are not in decent shape. Or worse, if you are not prepared for anything. Good luck!

Very good advice! The Scottish wilderness is my training ground for now. Hopefully get to check out the habitat with my PNW buddies over the next few years! 

• Upvote 2

Team Wild & Weird would make room for you if your able to come. Being from across the pond, the PNW would be the bucket list for sure but Appalachia is the original Ancient forest and we can accommodate your desire to get lost in the woods real quick. 

• Upvote 3

@Somerset if your wife indeed says yes, you can go if she can go to the shops....we have lots of extra room at our place. If we are truth telling then it turns out I know my way around the shops. SO....if you come over, bring your wife and she can stay with us while you are out looking for the big guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1