The Last Alaskans Series one episode six.

Somerset

Watching the above episode 6. Roughly 10 minutes in there is a scene where the kids/family are knocking snow off the trees by hitting them (wood knocks) with the back of axes, as the film rolls a tall dark/Black upright figure walks through the trees on two leggs in the background!! Anyone else seen this?

Secondly one of the cabin owners has a photo of a chimps head stuck to the door on the outside of his cabin, anyone else think this a little odd?

• Thanks 1

Cant see how to edit the post so replying instead.

Ive rolled this backwards and forwards multiple times in slow mo now and it is definately Squatchy.

Need someone to take a look with better tech etc.

Edited by Somerset

I thought this was a Bigfoot forum?

Maybe this is old news? I cant find any refference to this on the net.

Maybe you all dont think it possible that someone in the UK has spotted something on an internationaly known nature documentary channel thats been missed for the last 8 years? 

You can quite clearly see that it was hidding behind a tree. Rolling forwards very slowly you can clearly at first see a large chest, its Black head to toe, you can see great hight, you can see the distictive forward slouch, you can clearly make out large shoulders and a coned head against the background, you can roughly see a long legg moving in the same way as Patty.

Clearly all the above and the fact its there on an Animal Planet documentary isnt enough to warrent one responce or is there something else going on?

Ive seen a lot of Blobsquatches in my 41 year interest in the subject, this is no blob.

Edited by Somerset

Sorry. I'm not going to pay to look at it if everybody else doesn't care. Besides, ANWR? That's a pretty crazy place for a sasquatch to be. Polar bears? You bet. Sasquatches? I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Sorry. I'm not going to pay to look at it if everybody else doesn't care. Besides, ANWR? That's a pretty crazy place for a sasquatch to be. Polar bears? You bet. Sasquatches? I doubt it.

It's free in the UK !!

Of course, we know everything about BF dont we so yeah definately not there.

The Arctic tree line. It barely reaches into the southern border of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Sasquatches like trees.

C5652132-4767-4B78-9282-0E43E9DB1FD3.gif

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

The Arctic tree line. It barely reaches into the southern border of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Sasquatches like trees.

C5652132-4767-4B78-9282-0E43E9DB1FD3.gif

I know they like trees, it was hiding behind one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 11:08 PM, Somerset said:

Watching the above episode 6. Roughly 10 minutes in there is a scene where the kids/family are knocking snow off the trees by hitting them (wood knocks) with the back of axes, as the film rolls a tall dark/Black upright figure walks through the trees on two leggs in the background!! Anyone else seen this?

Just gave this a watch, since I already subscribe to Discovery Plus. There's definitely a dark figure walking in the background. It appears from behind a tree at 08:24 into episode 6 of season 1. 

There's no way to tell the size of the figure. Occam's Razor would say the most likely explanation is a member of the crew wandering around in the background. Definitely an interesting spot though, Somerset! 

What I learned about production events, there a lots, and I mean lots of people all over the place, and the likelihood it is some sound guy, or the coffee/donut guy is much higher than a squatch roaming the area.  

This happened quite often in the Finding Bigfoot series, where we are all scanning the woods behind Cliff or Bobo and some shadowy figure is lurking behind a tree that got us all pointing fingers only to learn it wasn't anything more than a random guy in the wrong place.