Henner Fahrenbach Interview

Guest bmartin

I have no reason to doubt the General's truthfulness. Most I have spoken with feel that he seems to be an honest person.

I do know people who have seen the sample first hand - some of whom looked at it under a microscope, and are very familiar with primate hair morphology. They are in a position to compare it with 'strongly credentialled' sasquatch hair from other sources. Their observations were as I stated. They do see similarities between this hair and other known mammals. DNA research on their sample has been hampered due to contamination. Only Ketchum has had clean samples.

We certainly do not know everything about Sasquatch, and there's nothing saying that we know every creature out there. All I can say is that most aspects of this sample do not conform to what we expect from primate hair, and other "accepted" samples of Sasquatch hair.

"It's not conforming to established expectations and precedents", is about all that can be said about this.

It's too bad that this sample was not taken directly from the body, then there would be fewer question marks.

PS - interesting that y'all have assumed I'm a guy!

Ginger3, If the sample you are talking about has a sizable piece of flesh, couldn't an internal biopsy be taken and tested with low risk of any contamination? Wouldn't contamination show up as multiple profiles? One of the profiles would have to be the donor of the flesh right? Or is it assumed there is multiple contaminators with no donor profile present? If there is no Nonhuman DNA there, how do you explain that?

Well, now we know you're a Southerner (if not by location, then at least at heart).

Clues so far:

• Ginger indicates red hair.
  • Hints at being female.
  • Y'alling leads to possible Southern heritage.

I'm going to guess you're Wilma from the Flinstones.

BFF Patron

I have no reason to doubt the General's truthfulness. Most I have spoken with feel that he seems to be an honest person.

I do know people who have seen the sample first hand - some of whom looked at it under a microscope, and are very familiar with primate hair morphology. They are in a position to compare it with 'strongly credentialled' sasquatch hair from other sources. Their observations were as I stated. They do see similarities between this hair and other known mammals. DNA research on their sample has been hampered due to contamination. Only Ketchum has had clean samples.

We certainly do not know everything about Sasquatch, and there's nothing saying that we know every creature out there. All I can say is that most aspects of this sample do not conform to what we expect from primate hair, and other "accepted" samples of Sasquatch hair.

"It's not conforming to established expectations and precedents", is about all that can be said about this.

It's too bad that this sample was not taken directly from the body, then there would be fewer question marks.

So are you speaking as a scientist in wildlife/biological sciences ginger3 or as a well-informed and well-connected lay person interested in the subject?

• There is strong tapering of the hair whereas primate hair is usually bluntly worn, vs tapered. (This is another characteristic that was not mentioned in this particular interview.)

Ginger3, could you clarify about this strong tapering of the hairs? My arm hairs have nice tapered distal ends and is similar to the tapered ends of the sample I have in the study. How strong does the taper have to be , to be outside what is expected for primates?

I won't be answering a whole bunch of questions, for various reasons.

I also don't want any of this to be about me - it's about the topic.

I am a "well-informed and well connected lay person."

Regarding the bluntness, vs the tapering - having never examined "verifiable" (as much as that is possible)'squatch hair myself, I am confined to making comments based only on information from the likes of Dr. Fahrenbach and other well-informed Scientists, and can't tell you where to draw a line between primates and other mammals, based on the degree of tapering.

The contamination of the sample held by a second party ... I will choose not to comment on that one. I don't want to prejudice any efforts.

There are a fair number of other people out there who are aware of this and can comment if they choose to.

Admin

The backtracking has begun... I expect "leaks" to tamper down expectations before the final let-down.

:lol: Well around where I come from "Ginger" or "Blue" is a common Nickname given to redheads, so no gender bias is given to the name Ginger. In fact a popular cartoon strip is of Ginger Meggs link who is a stereotype of Australian boys since 1921.

ginger.gif

Guest HairyGreek

The backtracking has begun... I expect "leaks" to tamper down expectations before the final let-down.

Are you and TimB brothers? The same person? I mean...wow on the conspiracy stories.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tyler H

Regarding the undercoat/no undercoat issue:

I was out squatching overnight in the mountains the other night, and man, it got COLD. I think it was around minus 10 celsius.

I am aware of this criteria postulated by Dr Fahrenbach.

I can't say that I disagree, as the only precedents we tend to have in humans and great apes, would seem to support his thoughts on this. But the apes we tend to compare with either live in warmer climes (chimps and Gorillas), or wear clothes (us). I can't help but wonder whether Biggie might not have some undercoat - particularly at certain times of year - it certainly would be advantageous in cold weather.