What Type Are You?

Guest wild eyed willy

Same here norse and jodie, with one exception, I don't feel drained. I can be the life of the party, but I prefer to be alone or with a small group. I like going out dancing but I hate trying to shout over the music.

Guest Biggie

INTJ

I find that odd in some ways. I can be the life of the party if I feel like it and not be a wall flower. But I PREFER being up in the mountains either by myself or in a small group. And I simply hate places like Disney land or the mall. I hate crowds and I hate standing in line for anything....... :)

Actually I think I'm a RURAL Extrovert.

Good coined term and explanation I can relate to. I even hate waiting in line while sitting comfortably, as in a waiting room or in a drive thru.

I just need down time to recharge my batteries after being in a crowded situation. I always feel drained after a party and can really only stand them for about two hours, then I'm done.

I'm the same when it's people I'm either not comfortable with or ones I can't stand to be around but if I enjoy them then I'm not drained.

Was thinking about how the Sasquatch issue seems to tap into a small percentage of the population (INTJ)....was wondering if it's tapped into another small percentage of the population....left handed folks? I wonder if there might be a correlation between the two? How many members here are left handed? I'd be interested to find out the ratio of LH/RH INTJ's, specifically.

BTW...I am a southpaw.

I am right handed, but wondering how many left handed redheaded stepchildren might be drawn to the bf phenom..... ;

Edited by Kings Canyon

I am right handed, but wondering how many left handed redheaded stepchildren might be drawn to the bf phenom..... ;

Hmmm...I actually have a left-handed, red-headed stepchild (daughter)...next time I see her I'll have to ask!

Guest vilnoori

I too am a left-handed, red-headed bigfoot-loving INTJ. But female, of course. ;)

(and I also hated Disneyland)

Edited by vilnoori

Guest TooRisky

INTJ

I find that odd in some ways. I can be the life of the party if I feel like it and not be a wall flower. But I PREFER being up in the mountains either by myself or in a small group. And I simply hate places like Disney land or the mall. I hate crowds and I hate standing in line for anything....... :)

Actually I think I'm a RURAL Extrovert.

Dead on with me... I also have very few close freinds due to my standards...

Also definatly right handed

Edited by TooRisky

AB Negative.

Unless it's blood, I think trying to pigeon-hole someone into a specific 'type' is kinda like asking people what 'sign' they are. Billions and billions of people and they all fit into 16 predetermined types? I doubt it.

See my avatar? Isn't it appropriate? :lol:

RayG

• masterbarber locked this topic