Female Bigfoot butt cast from 2018 in Washington?

Explorer

Last week I listened to the first half of this 3 hour show put together by Doug Hajicek and his son Alex.

I never heard of Sandy Nelson's castings at a lake in the Washington Cascades (I think that was in September-2018 per date on photos).

Sandy's interview and photos of the casts start at 1 hour 23 minutes on the link below.

They should have given us a warning, Sandy's descriptions of the BF casts could be considered X rated (talking about butt casts and female genitalia that were casted).

Only on Bigfoot shows do people talk about this!  

I was laughing when I heard two humans (female and male) stripped naked and placed their butts on the mud to make a comparison to the BF butt.

Bless her heart, Sandy Nelson is just trying to do science as best she can with whatever evidence she gets.

I don't do castings, so I can't judge how good these casts were or how good of an evidence it represents.  

Nonetheless, it appears that Rick Noll and Scott Taylor reviewed the evidence and supported.  It also appears that Dave Ellis supports it. 

I doubt these casts move the needle at all on evidence for BF.  It would have been more convincing if somebody saw a BF sitting on the mud and then found the prints at same location.

Nonetheless, wanted to share in BFF to see if other folks were familiar with this claim and what are your thoughts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin

Very interesting. I also liked the 6 toe print.

6-toes-sandy-nelson.JPG

It's all interesting and found myself invested in the evidence, but if a BF was seen sitting and we knew for certain it was a BF would've made the evidence more compelling, to me anyway.

• Upvote 1

My first sasquatch "encounter" was in the mid coast range of Oregon in the mid 1970's. It involved naked butt prints, hand and forearm print and heel prints. The prints were gigantic. Based on what I saw in the damp earth, on that big timbered steep hillside, I would say that these casts look like what I saw on that day. I think that these casts may be the real deal. I know that the chances of the prints I saw of being hoaxed is pretty much zero.

• Upvote 3

image.png.51cefcddfc61f8477b0db333bdf130e9.png     

As seen at the North American Bigfoot Center....I've asked Cliff Barackman to make copies like they do for feet and handprints. It would be worth the concussion my wife would give me to hang this on the living room wall as a conversation starter. 

I'm guessing this is a copy of the one Paul freeman casted by Walla Walla at Dry Creek in 1993. Not the same as the lady on the video link. Similar but different. 

Edited by CelticKevin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/9/2023 at 10:17 AM, Explorer said:

I was laughing when I heard two humans (female and male) stripped naked and placed their butts on the mud to make a comparison to the BF butt.

I have not seen the podcast. I am wondering if they did a 'mud-less' forensic comparison by sitting on a copy machine?  It is important to get to the bottom of this.

• Haha 1