Anyone else have this book?

CelticKevin

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I got this in the mail today. When i was a kid traveling through Oregon in the back seat, this book kept me company on most trips. Somewhere along the line, it got lost. Never thought I'd see it again. This book, along with In Search Of, Mysterious Monsters, and LOBC were what really fueled my fascination.

By chance,  i saw it online looking for something else and i was 6 years old again. This is a silly post brought to you by an overgrown child who feels like he met his first childhood friend after nearly 50 years.

Just curious who else has it, read it, and what uour thoughts are of it. (Btw....can you believe it? $1.25 back in 1973! )

20230311_200845.jpg

Edited by CelticKevin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I also had it back in the 70s, along with one called Creatures of the Outer Edge...books like that definitely helped shape my thought processes, and blurred what I had been led to believe was real and not real.

I have that book! Somewhere....I've Had it since I was a youngster!

I'm trying to find a paperback from the 70s/80s outlining reports from the San Gabriel mountains of Southern California.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, langfordbc said:

Yep. Two different editions of it.

4E0518BA-4AF0-44E3-AAD7-BEFF18A17A61.jpeg

Cool! What does the cover of the other edition look like?

On 4/8/2023 at 11:37 AM, langfordbc said:

thumbnail_IMG_2150.jpg

Wow. Three different covers...lol. It's a great book really. Interesting to get a glimmer into Dahinden's mind. Thanks for the photo.