Sasquatch "Nest" Question

hiflier

Just now, Huntster said:

That IS the question. It was degraded human dna. That’s all we know, because that’s all we were told.

What is the difference between Homo sapien dna and that of Homo Neanderthal or Denisovan?

Margaryan claimed precisely that. Do you reject that claim?

Well unless we open a genetics lab? I guess we will only know what we are told.

Alot. A little we inherited.

I do. Based on morphology. Ive never seen Patty in a grocery store or Walmart trying on dresses.

Ah, but I'm saying that "Zana" lives on, which is why neither Disotell nor Meldrum trotted out the "degraded Human DNA" not able to show a novel primate line to the public. They didn't dare say that the only novel primate that that DNA could show would be another type of Human. Because you can't change genus Homo into something else. They conveniently left that part out somehow.

Edited by hiflier

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Well unless we open a genetics lab?………

They will Ketchum you if you do.

………Based on morphology. Ive never seen Patty in a grocery store or Walmart trying on dresses.

Zana’s morphology was specifically ignored by Margaryan. He clearly documented that she was Homo sapien. Her description almost matched Patty perfectly.

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

……..They didn't dare say that the only novel primate that that DNA could show would be another type of Human………

Your choice of words are perfect. They want to study this, but they don’t dare even come close to solving it.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

I guess we will only know what we are told.

That is sooo not true , though apparently that's what key people are hoping from us. That we accept what they tell us and never reason things out for ourselves. This nest thread has shown that we now DON'T know only what we are told. We now know much more than that. Either modern Humans or novel Humans built those nests. And that's the only conclusion available because Disotell and Meldrum said that outside of normal animals only Human DNA was found at the site. And that's the underpinnings to this whole argument. Only Human genus DNA, nothing else as far as any other non-Human primate genuses. Don't take it up with me. Take it up with Meldrum and Disotell, it was their statement and they never mentioned any other primate genus but Human. Says it all, folks. It just took someone to put it all together. 

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Your choice of words are perfect. They want to study this, but they don’t dare even come close to solving it.

Thank you, Huntster, means a lot coming from you......or anyone at this point ;)

Just now, Huntster said:

They will Ketchum you if you do.

Zana’s morphology was specifically ignored by Margaryan. He clearly documented that she was Homo sapien. Her description almost matched Patty perfectly.

Ketchum Ketchumed herself…..no need for MIBs.

Patty would take Zana and fold her into a suitcase and throw her over a telephone wire. IMHO.

11 minutes ago, Huntster said:

They want to study this, but they don’t dare even come close to solving it.

As far as I'm concerned a major hurdle regarding what built the nest has been solved- effective today. Humans built those nests. They may not be Homo Sapiens sapiens but they are Human nonetheless. Safe to say we can skip the non-Human aspect of this case and open a new one. The new case, now that we KNOW it was Humans, will involve what specific SPECIES of Humans built the nests. In my world the needle has moved significantly on this subject. Ruling out a NON-HUMAN ape is a huge step.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

.........Patty would take Zana and fold her into a suitcase and throw her over a telephone wire. IMHO.

Probably. The sheer bulk of the subject in the PG film makes it difficult to believe that these are feral homo sapiens.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

.........The new case, now that we KNOW it was Humans, will involve what specific SPECIES of Humans built the nests.........

https://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/linked/novel-north-american-hominins-final-pdf-download.pdf

.........In summary, we have extracted, analyzed and sequenced DNA from over one hundred separate samples of hair, tissue, toenail, bark scrapings, saliva and blood obtained from scores of collection sites throughout North America. Hair morphology was not consistent with human or any known wildlife hairs. DNA analysis showed two distinctly different types of results; the mitochondrial DNA was unambiguously human, while the nuclear DNA was shown to harbor novel structure and sequence. All known ape and relic hominin species such as Neanderthal and Denisovan were excluded as being contributors to both the nuclear and mitochondrial sequences. Analysis of whole genome sequence and analysis of preliminary phylogeny trees from the Sasquatch indicated that the species possesses a novel mosaic pattern of nuclear DNA comprising novel sequences that are related to primates interspersed with sequences that are closely homologous to humans. These data clearly support that these hominins exist as a novel species of primate. The data further suggests that they are human hybrids originating from human females. This hybridization can be likened to humans with Denisovan admixture resulting from Denisovan males mating with human females. The same type of mating potentially occurred with Sasquatch; however, in the case of Sasquatch, the admixture is human. Though preliminary analysis supports the hybridization hypothesis, alternatively, it could also be hypothesized that the Sasquatch are human in origin, having been isolated in closed breeding populations for thousands of years. Nevertheless, the data conclusively proves that the Sasquatch exist as an extant hominin and are a direct maternal descendent of modern humans.........

35 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Probably. The sheer bulk of the subject in the PG film makes it difficult to believe that these are feral homo sapiens.

And it’s a FEMALE.😳 Jim McClarin is almost 6 foot 6 inches tall. His waist is the size of her thigh. His thigh is the size of her calf.

And setting size aside? What Homo Sapien Sapien woman could survive a PAC NW winter with no clothes, no tools, no fire?

This creature is similar to us. It’s bipedal, it’s smart. But it’s also very dissimilar to us. And I am not talking about Victorian ladies. I’m talking about Inuit, Siberian or Laplander women. Used to the cold. They would not make a whole winter without our gear.

Evidently Patty just tromps around bare butt naked in the snow and kills stuff with her bare hands and eats it raw. That’s NOT a Homo Sapien Sapien.

IMG_0917.jpeg

27 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Right, agreed, but did she build nests?

I dunno.

I also don’t know if she tangos, basket weaves, golf’s a 4 handicap or belongs to the Eagles woman’s auxiliary….. she failed to mention any of that during her Bluff creek interview with Roger. 

• Haha 1

And if she did make nests and a soil sample was taken would it come back with Human DNA, too? But too degraded to show a "novel primate? They might if the samples were sat on and frozen for a year and a half waiting for money for testing, like what happened with the Washington site's samples.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Right, agreed, but did she build nests?

Bobbie Short reported that Lyle Laverty found a nest on Scorpion Ridge, directly above the PG film site.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, norseman said:

........This creature is similar to us. It’s bipedal, it’s smart. But it’s also very dissimilar to us. And I am not talking about Victorian ladies. I’m talking about Inuit, Siberian or Laplander women. Used to the cold. They would not make a whole winter without our gear........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Blackjack

I've always been real impressed with Inuit women.

• Like 1