Great Places To Search For Bigfoot ?

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

Tracker Tips:

Mid-winter is here so depending on your area. Where would you go to be better protected from the weather ?? Topo maps are very useful !!

T wink.gif

Peter Byrne tells a story of trying to capture a problem tiger in India many years ago. They dug a very deep, square pit, put a dead cow in the pit, and posted a villager to watch the pit during the night. The plan was to summon Peter when the tiger arrived and was in the pit. Surprise, next morning the villager was gone and the cow was gone.

I don't have much doubt a cougar could climb with a load approaching double its own weight. We have the occasional news story of someone encountering a cougar while they are walking their dog, but only rarely do we hear about a fatality.

Actually, was watching one of those ghost hunter type shows yesterday just because it was a slow TV day and at least 2 cemetaries mentioned on one of them, can't remember the locations had Sasquatch type activity being attributed to spirits.

Pairs of glowing red orbs high off the ground, flying rocks, strange howls.

There is a mass grave near one of the areas I keep an eye out for activity in after a possible encounter, and I've heard a lot of locals talk about howling noises that sound like the Damned comming from the area.

Not the Black Cross, by chance?

I am typically here twice a week. The game preserve is home to only one species Axis deer from India that have been introduced to Texas. My property backs up to it and the owner and I are good friends. She loses lots of deer to predators and currently she is replacing whole sections of 8 foot fence with 10 foot high fence. I asked her why and she told me there have been entire 50 foot sections torn down, engineering stakes bent and 4x4 treated timbers pushed aside and broken at ground level. I asked her if there where ATV or vehicle tracks and she said no. So something/someone could cross over to get to the deer. I wish I had known earlier or I would have tried to get some photos of the damage. I will be keeping a close on the new sections though to see if they meet the same fate. Time to deploy my Reconix again.

So, are you anywhere near Sonora, Texas?

SSR Team

Peter Byrne tells a story of trying to capture a problem tiger in India many years ago. They dug a very deep, square pit, put a dead cow in the pit, and posted a villager to watch the pit during the night. The plan was to summon Peter when the tiger arrived and was in the pit. Surprise, next morning the villager was gone and the cow was gone.

I don't know who that's meant to be surprising to HMB but it isn't to me.. :D

I am going to check out this place this weekend. In 2007, the houses you see in this photo were being built, and while they were being built, multiple witnesses reported an encounter near the construction, and reported their incident to the BFRO. I was a bit skeptical, because the area is not a very large amount of cover(although there are some swamps and creeks down in there, and some thick areas). But then I found out that a Friend of mine, had an experience in that same section of woods 30 years ago(before the houses were built), so that makes me alot more interested now. We are going to take some swipes thru the area and try to cover it really well, it may only take us a couple hours.

budd_b10.jpg

Edited by bigfootmorf