Quick Question: Triangles in suspected Sasquatch Areas?

Tylo

Don't know if this has been addressed before, is anyone finding triangle shapes made out of wood in suspected Sasquatch areas?  I haven't had anything odd in the yard since last fall until last night.  A short 8 foot path leads to my basement, I use it many times a day due to gardening season.  I used the path many times yesterday, then last night I made a quick run to the basement.  Nothing on the ground to trip upon.  This morning I went into the basement and three thin honeysuckle trimmings were right at the top of the stairs, a triangle shape. Easy to get tangled in! Wasn't there last night.  Do any of you see such things?

We've seen a few. But here, there is so much downed stuff, it's easy to just say they are natural. I do take notice though, especially if one end of each piece rests on top of the end of the next one, if that makes sense, because sticks don't often just fall like that. Were yours like that?

2 hours ago, NorthWind said:

We've seen a few. But here, there is so much downed stuff, it's easy to just say they are natural. I do take notice though, especially if one end of each piece rests on top of the end of the next one, if that makes sense, because sticks don't often just fall like that. Were yours like that?

A very valid point. My stomping grounds are prone to lots of dead fall, and high winds a good part of the year, so you could build a crappy cabin out there with what's there on the ground. Pays to be discerning. Generally it has to be really unusual for me to look past a point. It does happen on occasion though.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2023 at 9:16 PM, Tylo said:

Don't know if this has been addressed before, is anyone finding triangle shapes made out of wood in suspected Sasquatch areas?  I haven't had anything odd in the yard since last fall until last night.  A short 8 foot path leads to my basement, I use it many times a day due to gardening season.  I used the path many times yesterday, then last night I made a quick run to the basement.  Nothing on the ground to trip upon.  This morning I went into the basement and three thin honeysuckle trimmings were right at the top of the stairs, a triangle shape. Easy to get tangled in! Wasn't there last night.  Do any of you see such things?

Yes.  We are finding upright triangles made out of three downed saplings. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I collected five or six years of evidence of such "layouts", mostly on ground but some elevated sculptures and branch hangers as well, some were one foot by one foot and some were large tree trunk overlays and stacks, some were intertwined within tri=trunked yellow poplars with a different species of long tree branch layed upright across and within. 

Most were equilateral triangles with multiple "A" shaped contellations emanating like spokes on a wheel when laid on ground. 

In my mind if the terrain allows and the researcher is observant it becomes diagnostic that you are among the culture of Bigfoot, YMMV but Robert Morgan would say "be more observant and less opinionated". 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

Photos of the triangles, anyone? Or sketches if too hard to photograph? I can’t exactly imagine them.  @Tylo especially important for others to see them, if you suspect a Sasquatch left them on your step .

BFF Patron

Well, it seems my research page was inactive enough that it was deleted, some of my previously uploaded photos exist on other threads however, strange?!  Must not have got the memo of a deadline on that Research Deletion?  

That Tree/Wood thread was long and informative. I think they get locked after inactivity maybe, but anyone can request it be re-opened. I think there were examples from a number of folks with similar experiences.

Tylo, IMO they do leave things sometimes, maybe to gauge the human reaction. I don't know if the shape matters, but it could, if they know it's more likely to be recognized. In any case, when you know it can't be random or weather, it's a fun puzzle.

I don't know about the triangles  but if you suspect Sasquatches are actually visiting your home put up some cameras .

Sorry but I'm trying to wrap my head around this ?  Are you implying you had one visiting your yard in the past ?

@NorthWind @BlackRockBigfoot I was wondering about the triangles, thank you for your replies. I have found Ys, triangles and straight limbs leaning on lower branches repeatedly over the years. Obvious arrangements in my yard and not in brushy areas.  Usually in areas that I frequent.

Of course, could be the raccoons.  One of them recently stole my phone pouch (with several important bank cards and driver's license) and a new bottle of vitamin C. Found the items in heavy brush far away from the house. I think they were curious and playing. Those little hands get into everything! Maybe they just dragged old honeysuckle cuttings and put them on the step, don't know.

• Like 1

@bipedalist, @JKH  Thanks for your

replies!  Yeah, this is stuff in the yard, not the wild area.  Usually in areas where I've been gardening, mowing, etc.  Sporadic, unpredictable.

Attaching two photos from last year(I think.) This is by our pumpkin patch.  Last year a branch appeared in summer (where I had been working on the mower) leaning in one direction.  I had to move it out of the way for the mower.  In fall it reappeared leaning in the opposite direction.  May have been the same branch.  I get stuff like this.  You notice it because it's an area where you do yardwork.

IMG_0109.jpg

20230205_113338.jpg

• Upvote 1

@Wolfjewel @7.62 I don't know FOR SURE if the years of wood arrangements/manipulation is from Sasquatch.  However, the things I've found are identical to what other researchers consider to be typical of Sasquatch behavior.  Had a tree arch back by the pond.  Branches snapped  AND twisted, interlocking.  An asterisk arrangement appeared in the yard a few years ago, quite a few other wood manipulations over the years, too. Not natural things, hands did it. I live around middle-age and Senior people in a rural area.  Nobody comes into my yard.

At some point I may get trail cams but we all know cameras are avoided.  I have documented all the things I find/have found but that information is on my old computer that died last year.  I will have that information extracted at some point in the future. Using a phone now.

I was asking about the triangle arrangements because they do appear in the yard occasionally.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

@Tylo I agree they will move and manipulate structures/materials as I completed experimental placements with material I suspected they were using. I was monitoring without a trailcam contaminant. I noted replacements occurred across weeks to a couple months. Obviously manipulated by hand. Never had structures placed at the house, but easy to see triangular placements nearby in obvious hard to miss layouts.

2 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

@Tylo I agree they will move and manipulate structures/materials as I completed experimental placements with material I suspected they were using. I was monitoring without a trailcam contaminant. I noted replacements occurred across weeks to a couple months. Obviously manipulated by hand. Never had structures placed at the house, but easy to see triangular placements nearby in obvious hard to miss layouts.

Do you actually have visual confirmation that "they" are the cause?

BFF Patron

Nope but I had a sighting of multiples at night after sound recording and visual structures were documented.  That was all the personal proof I needed.