Quick Question: Triangles in suspected Sasquatch Areas?

Tylo

@bipedalistThank you for the information. I have the impression that many have been path markers but the others I am unsure about. I call the long branches leaned up against the Maple limbs Fishing Poles because that is what they remind me of. They are usually 7-9 feet long.  Interestingly enough, the large asterisk arrangement that appeared within the Catalpa trunks a few years ago was disassembled many months later, same with the earlier arrangement of the branches wedged between the three tree trunks at the upper tree line.  I don't move the arrangements unless I need to cut the grass (obstruction.)  I really would like to know the meaning of all the wood manipulations.  I guess all we can do is speculate!

@JKH It is very much puzzling.  I joined to ask a few questions, hoping researchers or others who share the same experiences may know the answers.  Also, to give the same researchers information about the activities here.  I do think some of you pay close attention to details that people report.  I hope that my information contributes in some way, something to think about.  

• Upvote 1

Bipedalist, when you say multiples at night, you mean sightings of multiple beings at night? Do you mean multiple sightings of single individuals or more a sighting of a group of them ? Is this ongoing?