What scratches your Sasquatch itch?

CelticKevin

I am fortunate in that I work a job that allows me to listen to music/podcasts while I work.  Over the past year or so, I have begun listening to several different podcasts that cover a variety of interests.  I started with serial killer podcasts for insight into that world for research for my next book.  Then I got into political podcasts such as Louder with Crowder, Glen Beck, and Unashamed with the Duck Dynasty guys.

Then during a conversation with my brother, who is a Bigfoot skeptic, he said he listens to a podcast that is really good and compelling.  Sasquatch Chronicles.  I like it.  Then found Sasquatch Odyssey.  Those are the two Bigfoot podcasts I listen to now.

Before listening to dozens of podcasts, I wanted desperately to encounter a Sasquatch.  Now, I am not so sure.  I already had a Class B encounter and am convinced they exist, so don't need any more evidence.  Seems the majority of encounters are terrifying.  If I do see one, I would like it to be from a very safe distance, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, djm5971 said:

I watch Steve Isdahl everyday on Youtube. I don't agree with everything, but I like the guy.

I'm no longer watching this guy. I stopped when they started getting into the Jesus crap....Just my belief (or lack there of)