Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

Dr. Meldrum, and others, discussing the cast in the archives.  Pay your $20.00; go now!*  One thing they say is that there were elk prints in the muddy spot, along with those of deer, coyote, and bear (first I've heard that).  

*Sorry f/the constant pushing of premium memberships, but my understanding is that we cannot migrate massive amounts of stuff from the archives to the free area.  Besides, if enough people pay up, we can take down the poll on making this a paid site. 

Hello All,

Would someone be so kind as to find a video of an elk moving to a standing position, please? I'm not joking and I have been unable to find any. I was going to look for a Sasquatch getting up from a lay-down position but I think you already know what the results of that search would be.....

Hi Hiflier,

I have a video of a bull elk moving to a standing position in my personal collection of wildlife that I have filmed.

When the bull elk rises from its resting position its head moves forward and gets on its front knees. As the head moves forward and it is on its front knees then the rear legs are kicked out behind it. Then it brings one of the front legs out in front of it, then the other front leg. So it doesn't put its legs right under it just like in this photo.

post-20074-0-89335600-1439085247.jpg

Hello CMBigfoot,

Grateful for the detailed clarification. In that video posted previously It's mind blowing to see such a large creature bolt from a laying position with that much speed and efficiency. Not a single split second of wasted motion.

Edited by hiflier

Hi Hiflier,

I have a video of a bull elk moving to a standing position in my personal collection of wildlife that I have filmed.

When the bull elk rises from its resting position its head moves forward and gets on its front knees. As the head moves forward and it is on its front knees then the rear legs are kicked out behind it. Then it brings one of the front legs out in front of it, then the other front leg. So it doesn't put its legs right under it just like in this photo.

In other words...the elk puts its legs right under it to get up.  *You just said precisely that.*

No tracks matching anything you say there, or any other way a quadruped would have to get up from that position, are anywhere in Skookum.

Of course no two elk will get up from every lay in the exact same way!  No two dogs do; no two humans do; etc.  But those knees are *under the elk;* those rear legs have nowhere to kick unless they are *under the elk.*

No prints showing any conceivable way an elk gets up are in Skookum.

Edited by DWA

The conversation has passed you DWA.....

Read up on bigfoot it will help you understand what's up here.

But not Bindernagel....

Edited by Martin

Of course no bigfoot tracks are found there either.  Of all the bigfoot in all the bait traps in the world we had to get one that does a backflip and roll into the mudhole instead of just walking up to the fruit like any other animal (or human).  

I think it's real obvious who has to do the reading up.  You can get started any time you want.  Or else now you're gonna mansplain this to me.  This should be great.

All people need to see is the pattern, Martin.  With you it's:  statements like that ..and no substantive contributions to the conversation.  Keep feeding it, go'head, your turn now.

Of course no bigfoot tracks are found there either.  Of all the bigfoot in all the bait traps in the world we had to get one that does a backflip and roll into the mudhole instead of just walking up to the fruit like any other animal (or human).  

There's no particular reason we'd find those although wait,  we do.  It's a heel, granted.  But it's a print...right where one would expect it in a feeding position that's been observed in apes in zoos.

Edited by DWA

But no more Bindernagel for you....

In other words...the elk puts its legs right under it to get up.  *You just said precisely that.*

No tracks matching anything you say there, or any other way a quadruped would have to get up from that position, are anywhere in Skookum.

Here's a snapshot from my video of an elk rising.

When rising the elk kicked its rear legs behind it and is now kicking a front leg in front of it. When it stands up on all four legs the legs are on the outside of where it laid NOT right under it.

Maybe he was there for the same reason as the Elk? A mud bath.

No kidding DWA... I just post the exact same type of comment you have posted 8700+ times and you say it's unsubstantive.....

Read up and learn what's going on here.... study the reports. Get informed.... and quickly.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic