Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

SSR Team

Hi

I agree, go with known animals

Tim :)

Yep, you're right Tim..

& well, in that case, i'm going with what derekfoot says because he believes that the Skookum Cast is a Cast of an Animal that he's seen, that he knows to exist because he's seen one & tracked a fair few to the best of his ability, he's a top Tracker, he's seen more Elk Lay's than the majority of this Forum put together, he was there when it all happened & experienced the previous nights goings on, he has no obvious vested interest in whether this was a Bear, an Elk or a Sasquatch and if that's what he thinks, then yeah i see no reason at all why i'd go with anyone else given what i've seen & read about this Subject, over the last x amount of years, so to him & others ( myself included ) this IS a known Animal..

It's not our fault that the majority don't know that it exists although some of us, derekfoot specifically ( not me, i don't really care one way or the other if you know now or never will ), is seemingly trying his damndest to make that happen for you.

Thank Tim for at least getting things straight in my head, if not others..;)

Rick Noll won't allow skeptical analysis on the cast in person without unfavorable filming conditions. He also will not release 3d scan data of the cast for research purposes. The photos are all that is allowed to be researched, and they match an elk. If these complaints are really a problem for Mr. Noll, and not merely just him pointing out his own resistance to having such a detailed analysis done on the cast, than the blame falls on him for not allowing these things to happen.

So far, every claim made about the cast has been shown to not be true.

let's cut that to the chase, Noll has actively attempted to control access to HIS evidence, which HIS reputation essentially hinges upon. He, the expert (gag), is in the way of a conclusive ruling on the elk lay. I this way he is no better than MK davis was regarding the PGF and his absurd tribal massacre theory.

Yep, you're right Tim..

& well, in that case, i'm going with what derekfoot says because he believes that the Skookum Cast is a Cast of an Animal that he's seen, that he knows to exist because he's seen one & tracked a fair few to the best of his ability, he's a top Tracker, he's seen more Elk Lay's than the majority of this Forum put together, he was there when it all happened & experienced the previous nights goings on, he has no obvious vested interest in whether this was a Bear, an Elk or a Sasquatch and if that's what he thinks, then yeah i see no reason at all why i'd go with anyone else given what i've seen & read about this Subject, over the last x amount of years, so to him & others ( myself included ) this IS a known Animal..

It's not our fault that the majority don't know that it exists although some of us, derekfoot specifically ( not me, i don't really care one way or the other if you know now or never will ), is seemingly trying his damndest to make that happen for you.

he claims a lotta things, so did Longtabber, wasn't he a chicken farm or some such in the end?

1) Sightings are anecdotal evidence and not verbatum,

2) the 4x4 thing is an example of made up attributes by folks who also suffer from pofit motive stink (Honobia)

"Anecdotal" eyewitness accounts are used thousands of times per day in courts all over the world, you can't dismiss them off-handedly with the realm of reason from credible sources. If you can then I can dismiss your claim of non 4X4 locomotion based on the same premise since you offer no proof that they don't . Your proof of profit motive is just a personal opinion. Notwhitstanding the fact that every other known primate in the world does utilize quadrapedal locomotion it form time to time, including homo sapiens.

Having said that I still say Elk lay because it is the most logical explanation and noone can say conslusively or prove sasquatch where in the area, supposed vocalizations or no. Noone is an expert on alleged Sasquatch vocals because there are no Sasquatch experts, period. It's all personal opinion and prior interaction..which noone can prove...yet.

Edited by Tautriadelta

"Anecdotal" eyewitness accounts are used thousands of times per day in courts all over the world, you can't dismiss them off-handedly with the realm of reason from credible sources. If you can then I can dismiss your claim of non 4X4 locomotion based on the same premise since you offer no proof that they don't . Your proof of profit motive is just a personal opinion. Notwhitstanding the fact that every other known primate in the world does utilize quadrapedal locomotion it form time to time, including homo sapiens.

Irrelevant, other primates are proven to exist, this one, not so much. Given they can't prove that it exists, they cant prove 4x4 mode Bs, hence they made it up, when not being hoaxed for by one of their own for several years, and they host a conference so factor in the money motive as well.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

I knew the i had a sighting thing was going to come up, just cause people have seen what they say is a BF does not mean a BF was laying down on that road side, it means people are seeing something unexplained . .

And i don't think talking back smart too me is going to help this thread at all ~ I am simply keeping it to the known facts, Again no BF has even been thrown on the table and classified as a species or type of animal . . None... it's a fact

Tim :)

Its an elk lay and the only ones who think that it isnt are those who have their reputations tied up in it being otherwise or their followers. It's time to start asking questions and not being a cult.

I think you should start not being angry at everything MikeyX/Ganglian.

Guest parnassus

There've been many sasquatch sightings and track events in Skamania County but no pandas to my knowledge.

More accurately: We know there were REPORTS of sightings and we know there were impressions in the ground.

SSR Team

he claims a lotta things, so did Longtabber, wasn't he a chicken farm or some such in the end?

I don't know & i don't particularly care what Longtabber was & i think you're out of order for bringing him up in this conversation & using him as a comparison to DR..

Thumbs down to you Mr Habber..

More accurately: We know there were REPORTS of sightings and we know there were impressions in the ground.

There were sightings before there were reports or organizations to record them but the sheer number of reports from Skamania County is impressive. During the winter of '69 (worst on record) Sheriff Closner used sulfur to cast some of those impressions in snow and a friend of mine in company with the Columbian camera crew followed a double trackway 7 miles before they lost it in forest.

It might be more accurate to say Skamania County has a long history of activity and that some of the posters here seem to be totally unaware of that.

There were sightings before there were reports or organizations to record them but the sheer number of reports from Skamania County is impressive. During the winter of '69 (worst on record) Sheriff Closner used sulfur to cast some of those impressions in snow and a friend of mine in company with the Columbian camera crew followed a double trackway 7 miles before they lost it in forest.

It might be more accurate to say Skamania County has a long history of activity and that some of the posters here seem to be totally unaware of that.

reports of sightings, yes much more credible.

SSR Team

Sightings, again, are anecdotal, and known animals, even if not an elk are your likely answer, BF needs proof, and none of so called experts have provided anything concrete.

You're missing the point Mr Habber, heaven forbid & as Kerchak pointed out, Sasquatch/Bigfoot CAN be talked about as an explanation for something on a SASQUATCH/BIGFOOT Forum !!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT www.letstalkaboutonlyknownanimals.com

This is www.bigfootforums.com where guess what, people talk about Bigfoot and if people want to talk about the possibility of a Bigfoot being the culprit of whatever made that lay that night in the Gifford Pinchot Forest in WA State, then good luck to them because THIS IS the best place for it !! :thumbsup:

If you don't agree with it, that's fine too, but please stop saying that the people who are open to the possibility & even think that this Cast is that of a Sasquatch/Bigfoot, are " Cultish " because it's certainly not complimentary or truthful & i can tell you now i'm not part of any Religeous Cult at all, nor am i an extremist or false in any way, nor live in an unconventional manner under the guidance of any charismatic leader, & you've said it 4 times now.. :)

Cult - Cultish

a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

Edited by BobbyO

You're missing the point Mr Habber, heaven forbid & as Kerchak pointed out, Sasquatch/Bigfoot CAN be talked about as an explanation for something on a SASQUATCH/BIGFOOT Forum !!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT www.letstalkaboutonlyknownanimals.com

This is www.bigfootforums.com where guess what, people talk about Bigfoot and if people want to talk about the possibility of a Bigfoot being the culprit of whatever made that lay that night in the Gifford Pinchot Forest in WA State, then good luck to them because THIS IS the best place for it !! :thumbsup:

If you don't agree with it, that's fine too, but please stop saying that the people who are open to the possibility & even think that this Cast is that of a Sasquatch/Bigfoot, are " Cultish " because it's certainly not complimentary or truthful & i can tell you now i'm not part of any Religeous Cult at all, nor am i an extremist or false in any way, nor live in an unconventional manner under the guidance of any charismatic leader, & you've said it 4 times now.. :)

Cult - Cultish

a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

As a dully appointed member of that forum, you're mad emy point nicely, well done. "Let's not explore all the possibilities, god forbid the likely ones, lets just assume it must be the monkey."

good luck with that.

SSR Team

As a dully appointed member of that forum, you're mad emy point nicely, well done. "Let's not explore all the possibilities, god forbid the likely ones, lets just assume it must be the monkey."

good luck with that.

Mr Habber, if you weren't so waaaaayyy off the mark with what you just wrote where i'm concerned, i'd reply with a decent retort..

But you are, so i won't, i won't waste my time on you because i can see clearly that with you, it really wouldn't be worth it.. :)

• Upvote 1

Guest HairyGreek

habber...why don't you just write the mod team directly and asked to be banned. It would save everyone a lot of time. You are not engaging in any sort of polite debate and have already insulted multiple members of the forum. Even though I know you aren't supposed to feed trolls (they are like stray cats) it is totally worth it to tell you that you sir, are a jerk.

Edited by HairyGreek

• masterbarber unpinned this topic