Play The New Bigfoot Game

hiflier

Seems like I've been following the ONE rule for a long while.  I personally don't need a prominent celebrity/researcher/politico to prove anything to me.  I don't need a body, video clip, photo or personal encounter to convince me these beings are real.  Thousands of everyday people have told of their unwanted experiences.  The first nation's people have history with these beings going back to before Europeans showed up.  Proof?  How about acceptance? Accept that they are real, here, and have a right to be left alone ... kinda like us humans.  And hey, if we were really playing the game with ONE rule, none of us would have memberships to or be posting on bigfoot discussion forums.  But since I find the subject fascinating,  I cheat the game by listening and reading.  Sometime by discussing too. 

Just my thoughts. Do with them what you will... 

Edited by Silverback Sax
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love it! Where would we be without the added spice of our resident taskmaster driving the reality home with little lube?!? I appreciate the frustration, and there are SO many options for subject matter to be frustrated with nowadays, most sharing the same symptoms, farcical incompetence with a money swindle twist! We've all been had by ruses aplenty, it's painful to admit sometimes, but we are better than this-- the ubiquitous being duped element. We all can't, or don't want to, muster the same time, zeal, dedication or desire to solve the mystery but a critical look at the "BF industry" and it sure looks dubious. It's an opiate in lieu of an answer...and often is the case where that's just what's wanted. That's good, because in all honesty, I don't want those people out in the woods!

This seems like a great time to introduce my new certification program, our team rigorously examines up to ten years of your data stream collected from every available data aggregate center, along with associate interviews to verify whether or not you've truly DONE NOTHING. If our extensive list of criteria has been met, we offer a licensed, certified gold gilt and framed certificate authenticating "Done Nothing" status. Initial application fee is only $50, should you be found worthy, the framed certificate is $450, good for one year, as being certified "Do Nothing" requires yearly updates and interviews. Fee mostly/sort of/partially covers cost of evaluation and some/most of it goes to the payment on my Porsche 959. Be somebody, do nothing, apply now while openings last, this is an exclusive club after all, you don't want to lose all the credit you haven't earned...

In all seriousness, though we have not discussed the details around it, that trail cam image hiflier mentioned getting? It's impressive, no jest at all, really impressive. 

Looking forward to the story on it.

2 hours ago, Silverback Sax said:

........Proof?  How about acceptance? Accept that they are real, here, and have a right to be left alone ... kinda like us humans........

..........Just my thoughts. Do with them what you will... 

I couldn't have written it better had I tried. Welcome to the discussion, Sax! You start like music!

Frankly, I think hiflier is 100% correct. The commercial/cartoon/officialdom classes tend to take control of everything in life. I've been sick of it for most of my life. Too bad he got emotional about it and lost control. 

My bottom line remains the same: I'd love to have a safe visual experience with one of these creatures, but I'd also prefer if the rest of the Homo sapien species remained ignorant of their existence, because everything we touch turns to crap. Clearly, these creatures know that better than we do.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:02 PM, Huntster said:

I've been winning for years.

Me too but people can’t resist the Bigfoot glamor that makes me nauseous. Especially the conventions where speakers brag of how they know-it-all when it comes to Bigfoot and “that other organization over there well they’re just a bunch of phony loosers”. That crap is not for me!

1 hour ago, Grubfingers said:

.......Especially the conventions where speakers brag of how they know-it-all when it comes to Bigfoot and “that other organization over there well they’re just a bunch of phony loosers”........

That kind of thing is standard fare with everything. I like to call it "the carnival class". There are people who love to go and see the freaks, the tumblers, play the shell games, and get startled in the haunted house, and the operators make a living putting on the show. It floats their boats. Their activities actually promote the circus atmosphere surrounding sasquatchery, and that tends to make the average Joe think that sasquatchery is quackery.

And that is precisely what tends to protect the species; people dismissing their existence. 

So most folks are happy: 

* Sasquatches

* The current Masters of Anthropology

* Government

* The folks who would wet their sleeping bags if they realized that sasquatches really were out there

* Skeptics

* The Carnival Class

* Those who want sasquatches left alone

* Etc

The only folks unhappy are those who demand that everybody knows.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/24/2023 at 9:14 PM, hiflier said:

Don't buy Bigfoot books (mine included)

I will definitely play that part of the game!  Thanks for the great advice!

As far as not watching Bigfoot movies, not listening to anyone unless they have a monkey in hand and throwing away my collectable Bigfoot action figure??  nope.  I think I'll just try to mind my own bees wax and ignore those who condescend.  ;)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hiflier,

If you want proof, you got to go out into the forest alone and unarmed.  Be calm and expect to hear them, and you will.  Seeing them will take more time, but

sitting at the computer is not the way to research the subject.

And you don't think I know this part of the game how? People have done that for decades and........no proof. So thanks, but no thanks. Proving existence for myself has never been what I'm about. As far as sitting at my computer goes? If you knew me then you'd know what a slap in the face that was.....Felix.

Edited by hiflier

On 7/1/2023 at 12:18 PM, xspider1 said:

and ignore those who condescend.  ;)

Your own post was fairly condescending, which pretty much explains why I mostly ignore YOU.

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor locked this topic