New Sasquatch Book

okieman

The Phenomenal Sasquatch by Matt Pruitt was just released and available on Amazon. Got my copy a few days ago but haven't started it yet but excited to read it. I believe it's also available on Kindle.

SSR Team

I've got a buddy who has read it already and was full of praise for it. It's on my list but i have a zillion books to read before that.

I'll order it from NABC when it becomes available there. Usually, the books sold there are signed by the author and I like that bit of personalization. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I'm about halfway through this book and I have to say, I am impressed. Perhaps it is just me and my particular taste, but I would rank this up there with John Green's Apes Among Us for hitting all the marks between scientific and anecdotal to engaging without insulting your intelligence by being the typical "rehashed stories". It's quite refreshing.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finished this book tonight and I must say again how impressed I am. He discusses many of the topics posted about on this forum and i really think members will enjoy his take on everything from hunting a BF and possible ramifications to conspiracies to social structures of these creatures. 

Finally, a book that doesnt insult your intelligence or just rehash the same tired anecdotes. Get it and see for yourself!

• Upvote 1