Bigfoot Sasquatch Prospective DNA Resources

bipedalist

BFF Patron

Forget the rockstars associated with ed institutions, go private and go big!

DNA from rootless hair, what more can they do that the rockstars can't?

1.   Astrea Forensics

2. Mitotyping Technologies

3. Centrillion Biosciences

This site explains why degraded Y dna is problematic and mito is the way to go.  

https://isogg.org/wiki/Ancient_DNA

Edited by bipedalist

They all seem to be throwing down the gauntlet, almost begging to have their methods put the test! 

Am I right in thinking Centrillion Biosciences is claiming they can chart a genome(human) from a single sample? I wonder what would happen with a slightly not quite so human sample? The Mitotyping technologies seem to be using a unique approach. 

I wonder if such DNA analysis has finally gotten beyond the point where they "feel compelled" to discard any samples that don't fall within the patterns of known creatures without attributing them to archaic polar bears or giant lemurs?

Maybe these firms are gearing up these new means and methodologies in preparation for a coming influx of potential extraterrestrial DNA samples now that UAP are officially confirmed, and what's a few sasquatch samples next to a test tube rack full of Grey goo and DNA? "Yeah, it's bigfoot....now how am I gonna tell the president his sample came from the pleides? "

From the looks of this, one would need at least 4 samples to send out to these labs. No one with an IMDb page gets near the samples.

What is diabolical is that many creatures were here for millions and millions of years and in geologic time. Humans popped up in a short amount of time.

Testing of 'alien' material, if it happens will be ground breaking of course. Ever wonder if Earth is an abandoned seed planet and they are just checking up on their mistakes?

Bryan Sykes used Mitotyping Technologies in his paper on hair analysis published in Proceedings of the Royal Society B, which is open access: Proc. R. Soc. B 2014 281, 20140161, published 2 July 2014.  Genetic analysis of hair samples attributed to yeti, bigfoot and other anomalous primates | Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences (royalsocietypublishing.org) References 9 and 10 therein (also  free access) are authored by Terry Melton of Mitotyping Technologies and describe the power of their hair methodology for mtDNA. 

I have used Genidaqs for eDNA metabarcoding, but you will have to do your own interpretation of the sequences for unusual human or near human mtDNA.   They give you other species IDs and omit common ones such as human, dog, cat, chicken, cow, pig.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

https://genidaqs.com/  is the working website for above post, thanks for the comments.  

I like their chain of custody .pdf form, prices for multiple samples can get outrageous but less than 25 or so

looks affordable.  Definitely having grant funding in hand would seem to be required for larger studies.  

Edited by bipedalist