bigfoot is a negative calorie intake creature

MickMc

a whole lot of energy must be consumed by constantly hiding your tracks. BF can't just wander around and gather food, he must also erase the tracks left behind. 

when you really think about it, BF has to put out more energy then can be consumed. the math don't work

There are currently enough geese and ducks at our little park lake (in the middle of a big city) to feed families of Bigfoot.  A lot of people just drive obliviously through the woods and think there’s nothing much out there. :rofl:

^ exactly.  I doubt Bigfoot hide their tracks because a seemingly proportionate amount of their tracks have been witnessed/photographed/cast as should be expected.  (That is if one actually thinks about it, instead of just throwing turds.)  :crazy:

On 8/6/2023 at 9:47 AM, MickMc said:

a whole lot of energy must be consumed by constantly hiding your tracks. BF can't just wander around and gather food, he must also erase the tracks left behind. 

when you really think about it, BF has to put out more energy then can be consumed. the math don't work

What predator doesn't have to expend lots of energy to secure the calories needed to survive? 

On 8/6/2023 at 6:47 AM, MickMc said:

why are you like this? what happened in your life? abuse by an older male relative? fits the profile. 

7 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

why are you like this? what happened in your life? abuse by an older male relative? fits the profile. 

He wasn't breastfed. Desperately seeking attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorCalWitness said:

It's a common psychological trait today. People go to incredible lengths to argue for and against their ideological beliefs........especially when they have lots of time on their hands because they don't have to expend much energy acquiring food.

• Like 1

A lot of people think their candle will shine brighter if they blow out other candles.  Of course, light doesn’t work that way, only darkness.

• Upvote 3

yeah, i guess that’s sort of true, Twist.  The candle brightness vs darkness reference is a metaphor you know.  The light being the majority of nice folks here (you included : ) who have interesting discussions about Bigfoot and the darkness being trolls who never have anything interesting to say.  They really don’t make me appreciate anything because when they enter a room it’s like 2 people just left.  lol  :bye:

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know,  though,  the approximate number of calories an animal the size of a Sasquatch would need per day?  Has that ever been discussed and I haven't come across it?  Sounds interesting to me.