Odd that on the "Anyone have any recent photos of a Bigfoot they took ?" thread, not one semi-legit looking BF photo?!?!

MickMc

Isn't this the Bigfoot Forums where a high majority of the members have had BF encounters...some with several?!?! But yet, not even one BF photo? ODDDDDDDDDD.........................

I found tracks once in my life, 52 years ago, and didn't have either a camera or casting material in my backpack. What's odd about that?

Run along, Troll. I think I hear the ISF calling you..........

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MickMc said:

Isn't this the Bigfoot Forums where a high majority of the members have had BF encounters...some with several?!?! But yet, not even one BF photo? ODDDDDDDDDD.........................

We can only weigh if something should be available based on how likely it would be to make it available in the first place.

Its really rare to photo or even encounter Wolverines in Yellowstone Park. 

What does that suggest?  It doesn't suggest Wolverines do not exist.  We know they exists via photos and live bodies.  What it tells us is encounters in Yellowstone are very very rare and photographing or video one is extremely rare.

There are parallels to this concept and Bigfoot (should it exist)

Here is a video of a rare wolverine encounter. 

Note how rare it is.  Also, note how the encounter essentially mimics the PGF:  Two people come across something rare.  They stumble upon it.  It walks away, looks back and continues to casually move away until it disappears.   

Edited by Backdoc

48 minutes ago, MickMc said:

Isn't this the Bigfoot Forums where a high majority of the members have had BF encounters...some with several?!?! But yet, not even one BF photo?

I happen to agree with this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I have a recent photo but I'm not rally sure what it is. I only know what it's not. Does that count? ;)

Edited by hiflier

33 minutes ago, hiflier said:

.......I have a recent photo but I'm not rally sure what it is. I only know what it's not. Does that count? ;)

No, it doesn't. Neither does movie footage of one walking away from you and glancing back. This challenge is nothing but another ideological sword slash by a troll who gets repeatedly cancelled out.

39 minutes ago, Huntster said:

No, it doesn't. Neither does movie footage of one walking away from you and glancing back. This challenge is nothing but another ideological sword slash by a troll who gets repeatedly cancelled out.

Which is exactly why I say I won't bring anything here unless it's proof.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MickMc said:

whats the best thing to happen to someone who claims to have evidence? they get attacked by people like you, they get dragged. is it worth sharing so people like you who will call any evidence a hoax? no. its not. until people like you are completely neutered, people won't share. you are cancerous to the exploration of the unknown. shameful. 

• Upvote 2

To the average Bigfoot scofftic troll; this relatively recent photo is what they look like.  Hope that helps...

image.jpeg.856cd1e1a63b9f4fc26b0f7f959f8b1c.jpeg