why all these no-name "Guest" commentators on BFF???

MickMc

When I review some older threads, many of the commentators are not named, only have the moniker "Guest"

What's up with that?

• Haha 1

Maybe those members are no longer members?  The poster who shall not be meantioned?  People join forums and move on for a number of reasons.  The fishing forum I frequent just delets the unregistered member's posts.  Be happy the "Guest" was allowed to contribute to the conversation.

• Upvote 1

look, the two troll accounts are talking to each other. can we flush the toilet after we dump, please? 

39 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

look, the two troll accounts are talking to each other. can we flush the toilet after we dump, please? 

look, why is it that you 'regs' always accuse a new poster (who calls out your BS) of being a troll? SHOW ME proof of BF or.....git out

22 hours ago, MickMc said:

look, why is it that you 'regs' always accuse a new poster (who calls out your BS) of being a troll? SHOW ME proof of BF or.....git out

This is a discussion forum, not a prove-it-to-me forum, but I'm sure you know that. You're just as welcome to "git out" if you're not getting what you want here, except I suspect you are getting just what you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2