C2C and the immortal ART BELL

MickMc

I was a HUGE listener...one of my favorites was "Bugs" who shot a couple of bigfoot down in Texas, buried 'em and was going to will Art the map of their burial location after he died.

Absolutely LOVED Art....how'bout you?

Agreed, never listened.    Any podcasts that cover his shows on Spotify?   Would love to hear what all the buzz was about.   

7 hours ago, MickMc said:

was a HUGE listener...one of my favorites was "Bugs" who shot a couple of bigfoot down in Texas, buried 'em and was going to will Art the map of their burial location after he died.

Absolutely LOVED Art....how'bout you?

Never listened to Art Bell or Coast to Coast. C2C was/is a dis-information site. ( still going?)

Funny that the "Bugs" story surfaced. It was debunked many years ago, way before the fictional 'Bugs' was laid to rest. 

Fake story about 'buried' Sasquatch bodies.

Odd that the  OP dumped 'Bugs' on this site. I see it as a test of our grey matter.

I was wondering how many days that MickMc was going to last.

Thanks G.

I liked C2C, only ever caught it if I was up overnight, going hunting at 3am or on a road trip. 

Lots of it was bunk, sure, but the spirit of the show was to give every wackadoo their time to promote their book, event or whatever, no matter how insane.