Possible Bigfoot handprints with indications of hair pattern

OkieFoot

I came across two videos showing possible sasquatch handprints with indications of hair pattern.

I'll post one video here and the other in another post.

This video was made by Snow White Bigfoot. She's a researcher, of sorts, with a lot of videos on youtube. She and her husband live on a 300 acre farm but it's never mentioned where it it's located. They're surrounded by woods.

Judging by the fact the video was made in January (I think) and it shows almost no snow on the ground, I figure they can't be all that far north. Maybe no further than the upper south?

This print was on the side of their van. She feels the print is showing the back of a possible sasquatch hand, and shows possible hair patterns. Fortunately there are some closer up pics that show detail. You start seeing the handprint about :54. At 6:44 she talks about some of the details in the print.

• Upvote 1

Here is the second video. This one is from from West Virginia.

I wondered if any of our West VA. people on here might be familiar with this already and maybe know something about it.

The prints and smudges were on the back of a truck belonging to who I think is the founder of West Virginia Crytids and Strange Encounters. 

He starts talking at 52:34 about how he had discovered the handprints on the back of his truck. 

Fortunately he says just where he is. He was on Bickle Knob, in Randolph County.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Too funny, that’s just like when you’re out hunting and don’t see anything and then spook something up within 50 yards of your vehicle coming out.

Makes sense though, no doubt they have us patterned much better than we do them.  And they know once we leave a parking area and head into the woods they’ve got plenty of time to check out our stuff.  

16 hours ago, Chim Chim said:

Too funny, that’s just like when you’re out hunting and don’t see anything and then spook something up within 50 yards of your vehicle coming out.

Makes sense though, no doubt they have us patterned much better than we do them.  And they know once we leave a parking area and head into the woods they’ve got plenty of time to check out our stuff.  

I can vouch for that happening. It's happened to me twice. 

There have been some other people with photos showing handprints/partial prints on their vehicle, and not knowing how they got there or who/what left them. Even though we don't know for sure what the source of these prints were, something they all very likely have in common is they were left on the vehicle while the vehicle was unoccupied and no one around. And usually after dark.

The prints in the WVA video were interesting since they were left behind in daylight and he says the prints and smudges didn't look they disturbed the dust and that they looked like smeared mud. And he said he had no mud on him. He also said he was on a closed access road, and there didn't appear to be anyone else around. 

We won't know just what made the prints but they do have some interesting detail in them.

7 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

The prints in the WVA video were interesting since they were left behind in daylight and he says the prints and smudges didn't look they disturbed the dust and that they looked like smeared mud. And he said he had no mud on him. He also said he was on a closed access road, and there didn't appear to be anyone else around. 

We zig and they zag. It is the 'check out the vehicle after the human leaves ploy'.  Without knowing where the human was relative to the van, I would guess that being at the back of the vehicle placed the print maker out of sight.

The first video ( the back side ) showed marks that were below the level of the door handles. A bit low for walking but not low for crawling on all fours. 

Snow White Bigfoot has some legit sasquatch activity around their property. They painstakingly detail the small things that happen around them. Personally, I find that watching her videos is a lot like watching paint dry, but she is absolutely methodical in their own personal style of research. They keep their location secret deliberately. Those fingerprints on their windows and vehicles are amazing. 

Madison, I have looked at some of her videos and parts of others and I would agree watching them can be a little tedious at times. I do credit Snow White with spending a lot of her time searching for evidence and getting everything on video. 

• Like 1

Check out the first story in this horror collection. Bet THAT was a very curious sasquatch (likely). Truly terrifying. 

On 9/2/2023 at 7:41 AM, OkieFoot said:

There have been some other people with photos showing handprints/partial prints on their vehicle, and not knowing how they got there or who/what left them. Even though we don't know for sure what the source of these prints were, something they all very likely have in common is they were left on the vehicle while the vehicle was unoccupied and no one around. And usually after dark.

Admin
On 9/1/2023 at 2:46 PM, OkieFoot said:

Here is the second video. This one is from from West Virginia.

I wondered if any of our West VA. people on here might be familiar with this already and maybe know something about it.

The prints and smudges were on the back of a truck belonging to who I think is the founder of West Virginia Crytids and Strange Encounters. 

He starts talking at 52:34 about how he had discovered the handprints on the back of his truck. 

Fortunately he says just where he is. He was on Bickle Knob, in Randolph County.

@Skinwalker13 what do you think?

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2023 at 1:20 AM, gigantor said:

@Skinwalker13 what do you think?

I'm actually featured in this series for anyone who didn't know, Joe Perdue.

Anyways, I remember when this happened. Les messaged me shortly after this incident and sent the pictures. It predated Doug Hajicek's sebum sample collection project and by what I remember no data other than the video and pictures were collected. The hand print was much larger than les's and in unusual locations. It was an interesting event for sure, what it was that touched that vehicle remains an unknown and another human can not be ruled out completely in many of these areas especially where the vehicle was parked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Admin
1 hour ago, Skinwalker13 said:

@gigantorsorry it took so long to reply, been incredibly busy here wrapping up the event season. Finally things are slowing down and time to get back into the forest.

no worries.

Thanks for your response.