Neanderthals hybrids much older than thought

norseman

While I don't know about uncategorized apes existing or not, the premise of the question is valid, and I'd say it's a tenuous assertion that an uncategorized hominid can't exist these days. At least until we cut down all the trees, fill the caves, and close the portals!

On 11/7/2023 at 3:37 AM, Incorrigible1 said:

I’m curious: Do you expect your questions to be easily answered?

In regards to Sasquatch, no.  Those questions are obviously very difficult, if not impossible, at this time, to answer.  

I just wish that Science in general would admit it more when they are basically hazarding guesses.  Not knowing something (such as when Neanderthals ‘met’ humans) is ok, pretending to know is not ok.

That, along with actual valid concerns such as the fear of losing a job or being ridiculed by narrow-minded people, causes most of Science to say things like ‘There is no evidence of Bigfoot’ when there is in fact TONs of evidence.  I just wish that they could say ‘We don’t know’ and that others would accept that response for exactly what it is.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:58 PM, xspider1 said:

I just wish that they could say ‘We don’t know’ and that others would accept that response for exactly what it is.

That's a lot broader thing than just bigfoot unfortunately.  

• Upvote 1