SC EP:1002 Sasquatch, Dogman And A Mouse

BFFbot

Tonight I will be speaking to Harley who had an encounter in 2020 in Virginia. We will also be speaking to Brandon who had a very strange night of running into this werewolf type creature.

Harley writes "I have a encounter I’d like to share with you. I have pictures of footprints, the creature, I have audio and what I believe to be a Bigfoot, would love to chat!"

Spoke to Harley and he said "I always thought Bigfoot was nonsense. In 2020, I was hunting in Virginia and I saw this creature come out on the ridge and look at me then look down the ridge and look at me again. It kept doing this and it was massive. I was able to snap a picture then something strange happened on my phone camera.

Later that night several of these things were going off and you could hear it echo through the valley."

Brandon writes "I wanted to reach out to you to possibly discuss my strange encounter from back in February 2007 in Miami county Indiana. It isn’t so much a Sasquatch, but I don’t know how to describe it all because the whole experience is crazy. I’m not sure if you want all the details, but I’ll write it all out below.

The short version is a coworker and I were both driving our own vehicles and had to swerve to avoid a large black shape in the road, then turned around to see what it was an encountered a large canine that stood up on two legs before running off.

If you’re interested in talking with me, please let me know."

Listen to the Podcast