Army Corps of Engineers Atlas

norseman

Very interesting tidbit about the hair-sample conclusion and the lab that performed the analysis. Does anyone know more about who submitted it and when this occurred?

Norse...do you have a link to that particular page or reference number (73) that speaks about the hair sample?  I couldn't find it.

The only person I know of to have submitted a sample to the FBI was Peter Byrne in 1976. The timing of that doesn't seem to fit the timing of the atlas however.

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

The only person I know of to have submitted a sample to the FBI was Peter Byrne in 1976. The timing of that doesn't seem to fit the timing of the atlas however.

I will let the FBI know that you need all the info. They can't be holding out on you!

7 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Norse...do you have a link to that particular page or reference number (73) that speaks about the hair sample?  I couldn't find it.

Yeah. My old ipad can't seem to open your attachments.

7 hours ago, hiflier said:

I agree. But Peter never heard anything back for 40 years. And the FBI conclusion was deer hair.

So how could the Army Corps of Engineers know that in the last 70s?🤨

Either the Corps is aware of a different sample? Or the story line smacks of a “weather balloon”. In forty years it has gone from unknown to deer.

9 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

It's strikes me as odd that on the map of Washington sightings there is Nothing around Tacoma/Ft Lewis-McCord AFB/Puyallup, which, as many of us know, has a long history of sightings. There's marks down at the bottom end of the Sound, so the Olympia region but nothing just north of there. Not even the Nisqually delta!