SC EP:1004 A Tall White Shaggy Bigfoot

BFFbot

Luanna writes "About October 1983-84, It was a Friday evening, sister Lisa, her fiance Randy & myself went out, we lived in a small town. Nothing to do. So the normal thing to do was ride the back roads & have our beer.

We went down Pebawma road, it was a road with no houses & hardly ever traveled. We had to stop for a pee stop, Randy went into the woods on drivers side, Lisa and I went behind the pickup on passenger side. We saw a shadow in front of truck, we both thought it was Randy, we looked up….& was shocked-scared shitless.

It was a tall white shaggy Bigfoot walking on an angle across the road. We pulled our pants up & ran in the truck, Randy came running to truck. We all were shocked asking WTH was that?? We could not get out of there fast enough.

This thing was like at least 7-8ft tall. Not in a hurry. Walked in front of truck with the head lights on, did not seem startled or afraid of us. It looked white with dirty shaggy clumpy hair its arms were very long & hung forward.

This has been over 39 years ago, & to this day the 3 of us know exactly what we saw & swear to it. We have all gotten teased about it when telling our story. But I- we know they (Bigfoot) really are out there.

I should also say I am from a family of 12 & lived on 45 acre farm, been in the woods my entire life & have never seen anything like this before or never again. This took place in Walkerville Michigan over by Pebawma Lake.

Mike writes "I had a childhood experience when I was 8 at a dude ranch in Nebraska. It was at night and probably 60' away from me. It was a full moon and lots of stars over the summer.

I did not see its face as all I saw was a silhouette. The encounter was for approx 2 maybe 3 minutes. A day before my encounter one of the girls ran into to boys section scared as hell. Said she saw an ugly black face in the bathroom window. The next morning we checked out that side of the building (one side for the boys the other side for the girls). I was only 8 at the time but the window seemed pretty high off the ground. There were handprints which were large and strange as far as thumb location. A couple other things happened at the dude ranch. Nothing truly bizarre but interesting. The horses were always jumping the gate for some reason.

When I saw it I was asleep and just woke up feeling like I was being watched. Stood up, looked and I saw it. At first I thought it was a counselor trying to scare us but then I noticed the arm length, way too long for a human. Then I noticed hair all over the body. As I watched it started swaying which was real eerie. After 2-3 minutes it just walked down the hill to a real overgrown holler. I was surrounded by other kids and was unable to react, yell or anything.

I know you are busy as hell but if you are at all interested would like to talk with you. Decades later I live in Georgia and have had some strange things happen. During the day I was just glancing in the woods and swore I saw two black legs. It was really thick vegetation as it was about two months ago. It was walking one direction then stopped and the legs turned towards me. I think it realized "oh ****, I've been seen". It took off so fast it was a blur. Twice we have loud smacks against the house. A week ago both our TV'S, me and my sons just went out. No power loss, just both TV'S at the same moment turned off. I called a cop one night and told him I saw a partial look of a guy in a gunney suit. Didn't want him to think I was nuts. He suggested a game cam. He looked around but being night saw nothing. Another two times we heard what sounded like someone beating their arms against their chest but it was really loud.

You have a **** good show. If interested drop me a note some time. Would be willing to talk about it. Otherwise thanks for hearing me out. Have a good one.

Listen to the Podcast