That screaming video clip

guyzonthropus

Does anyone have a link to that video taken by some guys in a cabin in winter where they go out side hearing this horrendous screaming, then "someone" is screaming 'Help me!! "(in a woman's  voice) and goes on to sound like they re being ripped to bits? 

8 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I don't know if this is the one you mean ?

I looked into that with some other researchers when it first came out.    I remember the gunshots.    There were a bunch of seemingly independent reports coming off the Umatilla reservation in a 2-3 week period.   They seemed to be from different people experiencing the same events from different locations.    We didn't have anyone able to go investigate in person.    It comes to me that Scott Violette might be a good person to talk to about this as it is more or less his area.

MIB

• Upvote 1

Admin
33 minutes ago, Wolfjewel said:

Am I the only forum member who thinks it’s coyotes?

He says in the video it sounds coyotish/hyenish...  I have to agree.

Ofcourse, it could be a wolfman  :)

30 minutes ago, gigantor said:

He says in the video it sounds coyotish/hyenish...  I have to agree.

Ofcourse, it could be a wolfman  :)

Dogman :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Definitely sounds canine, could be coyotes or even a fox, they make some weird sounds.  

The gunshots could be completely unrelated, or possibly somebody firing off hoping to shut them up.

On 11/12/2023 at 10:31 PM, MIB said:

I looked into that with some other researchers when it first came out.    I remember the gunshots.    There were a bunch of seemingly independent reports coming off the Umatilla reservation in a 2-3 week period.   They seemed to be from different people experiencing the same events from different locations.    We didn't have anyone able to go investigate in person.    It comes to me that Scott Violette might be a good person to talk to about this as it is more or less his area.

MIB

Interesting .. I imagine this wasn't the video the OP is asking about but I hope someone can find it and post here .

• 2 weeks later...

No, this isn't the one im thinking of . It takes place in a more remote region, with the video looking out to a more distant tree line with snow.. 

it's like the screaming drew them out of the cabin, then you hear like "help me! Pleaaaase!" Then even worse screaming.  It's really rather bone chilling in its effect. And like I said, the words don't sound quite right(though that could be from getting ripped to pieces)and it really gives the impression that they're luring people out into the woods. Creepy af! 

• 4 weeks later...

It was years ago and with all the sasquatch related, reptiles videos, bass videos, drumming videos, fish videos as well "other contents" that's gonna be  a very long list, but I suppose if no other route works thats an option for my retirement. I wish I could recall when I first saw it......getting old is a bitch!

• Like 1