Black Knight

norseman

I've heard of this, I don't know about this particular object being an alien probe but the concept definitely makes sense.  If you're an advanced civilization and want to keep tabs on a developing world just park satellites where they'll never discover them based upon their current level of development and monitor all you want unimpeded. 

At our current level they could easily monitor all communications on earth and even hack into our internet and directly interact with us on websites like this, does anybody have a confession to make?  

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

........At our current level they could easily monitor all communications on earth and even hack into our internet and directly interact with us on websites like this, does anybody have a confession to make?  

You caught me........

My name is Mork, and I'm actually from Ork. I have a couple of sasquatch pets in my backyard. I'm training them to become American political leaders.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chim Chim said:

I've heard of this, I don't know about this particular object being an alien probe but the concept definitely makes sense.  If you're an advanced civilization and want to keep tabs on a developing world just park satellites where they'll never discover them based upon their current level of development and monitor all you want unimpeded. 

At our current level they could easily monitor all communications on earth and even hack into our internet and directly interact with us on websites like this, does anybody have a confession to make?  

It being detected long before our own satellites is intriguing. 

26 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

Yep, who knows, it may not even be alien.  It could be a remnant from a civilization that killed itself off eons ago.

Except for the supposed Star map? Epsilon?